"That I am." Haider sighed in comfort.

"Haider chhod dein na." Eshal whined trying to get out of his hold.

"Aise kaise chhod du? Biwi ho tou meri. Ab koi bahana nahi chalega." Haider smirked pulling her impossibly closer this time.

It was the next morning of their nikaah and right now Eshal and Haider were again spending some quality time before going down for the breakfast.
It wasn't hidden that Haider was irrevocably in love with Eshal though he didn't say it yet. And Eshal being Eshal lived normally like she did before.

She didn't feel weird that she was his wife. Haider Ali's wife.
She was too busy to notice the look he has for her or the words he says.
She had forgotten about her dream shohar.

"Na karein. Koi aa jayega." Eshal tried to reason.
"Aise kaise aa jayega? We are newlyweds. Everyone knows to give them privacy. " Haider reasoned.

"Par-"

"Bhaijaan! Ye kaisa sulookh ho raha hai in masoom laundo ke saath? Hum ye sab bardaasht nahi karenge ek percent bhi. Anyaay ke khilaaf awaaz uthayenge. Bhaijaan! Bhaijaan!"

"Nahi aap mat hi kholiye. Hum khud aa rahe hai andar."

And just like they'd said, Azhar and Ayaan entered Haider's bedroom with full force and their faces full of anger.

Inside Haider was too shocked to react while Eshal had shrugged with a known look and had gotten out of the bed standing beside Azhar and Ayaan who took their seats without any invitation.

"Mujhe ek-"

"Isse pehle aap hume maarne ki baat karein hum do shabd kehna chahenge." Azhar intervened cutting Haider off.

"Bhonko." Haider sighed rubbing his temples.

"Baat aisi hai-"

"Teen shabd ho gaye ab tou. Chalo dafa ho jao kamre se." Haider spoke gesturing them to go out.
Azhar and Ayaan's faces had dropped due to shock.
They didn't know their Haider Bhaijaan would one day behave this way or more like joke with them.

He was too serious and strict the whole time.
The only thing they'd seen Haider with is passing them glares with his hard eyes or yelling at them every now and then.

"Aapi. Inko kahein na." The twins said in unison looking at Eshal pleading as they whined.

"Haider sun le na. Kya bigaada hai mere laddooyon ne aapka? Jab dekho bas daant te rehte hai." Eshal huffed engulfing her two brothers in a hug as they sniffled.
"Jab dekho drame me sabse aage ho teeno." Haider shook his head.

"Aur tum meri biwi ho iss kamre me. Inki behan nahi. Chalo idhar aao mere paas." Haider continued pulling Eshal towards him by her hand and she yelped in return.

"Fir dekho romance chalu ho gaya. Yaha hamari kisi ko parwah nahi hai. Hai hi kaun hamara iss duniya me?" Ayaan said wiping a fake tear.

"Fir dekho drama chalu ho gaya." Haider said with a sarcastic smile using the same trick and Azhar and Ayaan could only gulp in response.

"Kya hua hai? Bataoge ab?" Eshal finally asked the main thing for which they'd come here.

"Rayaan bhaijaa sirf hume maarne ke peeche pad gaye hai. Vo kyu nahi samajhte ki hum bhi unke do chhote chhote bhai hai. Ek hi khoon hai hamara." Azhar explained.

"Sirf haathon se marna nahi, taane bhi maarna. Jab dekho kuch na kuch sunate rehte hai. Raniya itni bhi seedhi nahi hai jo sirf hume sunne ko milega." Ayaan reasoned with a frustrated look.