"Any information?" Hugo said looking at me and I nodded.

"We've got two fuckers. They haven't spoken yet, but Yordi and Natalie so happened to be in New York for a mission, so they're going to visit them." I said calmly and he nodded looking at me. "Ten men took them." I said showing the video. "We missed where the car went to at an industrial site. A team of Swat and one of our teams are going through every lot to find them. I want you to call the United States President to say what has happened, or at least what we know so far-."

"Sir. We have a hit." Michael suddenly said. "We found them." He stammered and I frowned as I turned my head and on the big screen I saw a camera of one of the Local guys and they turned up the volume.

I saw a door before I saw a large empty place, apart from two chairs, and two chains hanging there. That's what I saw at first, but I took a step forward, my eyes widening as I saw two people laying on the floor there.

One man took off his helmet and ran towards the bodies, and another one followed. The first man went to Christian, whom was shirtless and from what I saw, he was badly hurt already. I then saw Erica and I saw her body and my eyes widened in shock; she was naked, but I could see sperm on her. I saw that she was cut and that she was bruised badly.

"Prince Christian has a pulse. Get the car ready." The man stated and I looked at Hugo and he let out a relieved breath. "What about Miss Erica?" The leader stated as the others were looking around for hints, the SWAT team arriving now and I saw them walking in slowly and in shock.

"No pulse." The man stammered and my eyes widened. "She's cold and has been dead for a while sir." He said and the man nodded.

"Take her body. King Trevor wants both of them in the chopper as soon as possible." He said and a bed thing came towards Christian and I looked at Hugo and he stared back at me and his eyes were wide.

I held out my hand towards the phone which kept Michael and the leader guy in contact. "How are you guys sure Erica is gone?" I said and everyone looked up, hearing my voice and they all stared at each other in fear.

"She's cold, her lips are blue, she has no pulse. The amount of blood she lost." The man stated. I nodded slowly as I looked at Hugo and Hugo stared back at me.

"I want the friends to be in the safe house now." I said right away. "Take the prisoners in the outhouse there." I said and I sat down for a couple of seconds and I put my hands in my hair as I tried to concentrate. But how could I concentrate with the idea that Erica was gone? I looked up after a couple of seconds.

"Update on my son?" I then said through the phone and I saw him taken into the medical car the was here.

"It's bad sir. I need the incubator as soon as possible." The leader man stated. "Is a medical team on standby?"

"Yes." I said right away.

"Good. Good. It's going to be touch and go. I'm currently making sure his lungs get enough air. But he seems knocked out. The pulse is very slow." He said and I nodded. "But I will do everything in my power and more to make sure that Prince Christian will survive this."

"Good. Keep me updated." I said and I hung up the phone and I looked at Hugo whom was on the phone with the American President right now and I looked sideways for a second before grabbing a piece of paper and I wrote down 'Tell them that we started a war because they took our wife. Our son, if he survives, will be King in seven years. He would start a war without a second thought for Erica.' I handed that to Hugo whom read that and then brought that into the conversation. I looked sideways and my hands were shaking and I nodded slowly as I took a sip of water before grabbing my phone and I dialed up Williams number.

The Kings of Hearts.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें