Chapter 2: Makima

Start from the beginning

"What... do you want... me to do?"

She asked as she reached that woman, she was slightly taller than her, but she could see her eyes clearly. Makima smiled.

"Join the devil hunters, and I'll train you. Kill demons and rank upwards. I swear Frost, I had no intentions to kill your father. He was the one who asked me to do it. It was perhaps, a contract."

Makima explained as Frost looked at her.

"So, you're not a bad person?"

Aki looked at her with slightly wide eyes and agape lips. But Kishibe frowned, he knew something about the devil hunters and Makima, that nobody else did. Something very disturbing.

"That's upto you to believe."

Makima smiled as Aki spoke up, "She's our leader, and of course she's a nice person." He said and turned around.

"Why thank you Aki."

Makima said as Frost turned around to look at Kisibe and Aki as they walked away. Her eyes were wide and her lips were agape as she wondered. She was just silent, it was the calm before the storm hit.

"They're just going on a mission. Don't worry. You'll be going on a mission yourself tomorrow. Come, let's go."

Makima said while stretching an arm towards her to take it. Y/n looked at the arm without moving her head, she then took it and then looked at Makima as they started walking. Makima smiled all the way while Frost just walked like a lost zombie. Submerged in the memories of her departed father. Her tears had dried up and she couldn't bring herself to remember how to cry again. She seemed to follow Makima like a lost puppy, as if she was being controlled.

They got to a building in Tokyo and Makima pointed towards it, while still holding her hand. "This is the headquarters of the Devil hunters in Tokyo." She said.

It was already night, Makima was in a hurry to head to bed. And since Frost was left homeless, Makima proposed something.

"You can sleep in my room with me tonight. I'll find you a new home by tomorrow."

She said as Frost agreed. Makima smiled and led her to her house. The moment the door opened, a bunch of dogs jumped at Makima and started cussing over her, licking her cheek with happiness as if to say welcome back.

"Ahaha, stop it you guys!"

She laughed along with the dogs as y/n took off her shoes. She sat on the sofa and looked at Makima. Makima brought her a change of clothes and let her use the bath first. Soon after having dinner, they headed to bed.

They both lay there, on the bed, facing the ceiling. Makima suddenly spoke up, "Do you know, what pleasure is?" Makima turned to her side and faced y/n as she continued to stare at the ceiling.

"I don't."

Makima chuckled and leaned closer, "I'll teach you, didn't I tell you? I'll train you?" She spoke in an intoxicating voice. Frost however remained unflinching. She shifted her eyeballs to look at the red haired female. "How?" She asked. Makima topped Frost, pinned her to the bed as she raised her arm and touched y/n's rosy lips, with the other hand, she massaged her collarbone. Frost didn't understand her actions completely, but she could tell the vibe Makima left. It was similar to those prostitutes that lived in the bar behind her home. Lust.

"Even similar genders can feel this pleasure."

Frost eyed Makima as her hand seeped inside her shirt, running dangerously close to her breasts. "I don't wish to feel any pleasure at this hour. It's late, and we'll begin my training tomorrow. Please sleep." Frost aside while taking Makima's hands off of her. Makima smiled and hugged her.

"You know, Y/n, I am your fan. You're strong... let's do our best from tomorrow!"

She smiled as Frost hummed in response. Makima hugged y/n to sleep, she poked her cheeks and ran her hand through her hair. As if, petting a dog.

________

The next morning, Makima took her to her office and offered her a uniform. Frost took it and went inside the washroom to change, and when she came back out, she saw two people there.

One was a girl with yellow hair and red horns, she had yellow eyes with a cross in them. Her shark teeth seemed out as she opened her mouth in shock when she saw Frost.

"'Ts a devil!"

The girl said. While the other was a boy with blonde hair and spark teeth as well. He looked at her in a weird yet pleased way. He majorly stared at her breasts.

"This is Power, she's a fiend and this is Denji, A Devilman."

Makima said as Frost bowd to them. "I am y/n, the Frost devil." She said and stood up.

"Hi, I am Denji. And we're gonna go out on a mission together. Let's go, Frost!"

He said with almost red cheeks. Frost turned around and bowed at Makima before leaving with Power and Denji. Makima waved at her.

____TO BE CONTINED------

NEXT TIME:- "So you lost your kitty, right Power?" Frost asked

NEXT TIME:
- "So you lost your kitty, right Power?" Frost asked.
- "If you find Meowy, I'll let you touch my tits, three squeezes!" Power shouted at Denji.

CHAPTER SECRETS:
- The control devil became your fan.
- Aki thinks you're cute!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
- This is chainsaw man, so we'll be respecting the LGBTQ+ community and adding a lot of it as well. (Makima, Quanxi, Power, Himenko)
- Readers uncomfortable with same gender relationships may refrain from reading.