When I was done with getting dressed and putting on makeup. I ran down to the kitchen to get something to eat but I didn't find anything to eat because I ran out of groceries. I picked up my phone and called my Savior(Andy).

Ring......

Ring......

Ring.......

Ring.......

" Pick up Andy" I murmured impatiently while tapping my foot on the ground.

    Ring.....

   Ring......

   "Morning Angel" Andy greeted cheerfully

  "Good morning Andy, am curious did you get laid last night" I asked teasingly

  "Of course I got laid" She answered

"Great, I hope it was hot" I asked still teasing her

"What do you want Angel" She asked in a serious tone.

   " I ran out of groceries. Sooo, I wanted you to bring me breakfast". I asked speed talking.

   "Okay. What do you want for breakfast" She asked.

  "Ummmmmm..... I got it, I want four pancakes with scrambled eggs, ten pieces of bacon, make sure the syrup on the pancakes are a mixture of chocolate and strawberry syrup. Then for drinks I want a chocolate milkshake and a latte. Done, did you get it" I said licking my lips hungrily.

  "Yes I did. I got to ask, are you pregnant" She asked

   "Nope. Why do you ask?" I said curiously

"You day like you are eating for two" She exclaimed

   "Well that's how I eat and I have been eating well lately. I think my period is coming" I said exhaustingly.

  "You need to start eating properly" She said sounding worried

   "Yes Mom. Anyway, laters baby". I said

    "Okay.  See you at school" She said before hanging up

     I got up went upstairs to my room and grabbed my stuff and making sure I locked the doors before leaving the house to the garage to pick a car for the day. I finally settled for a Lamborghini Urus

(Pic of the car)

      About five minutes from school I spotted Jace and Mason's cars and decided to race them to school which I won

      About five minutes from school I spotted Jace and Mason's cars and decided to race them to school which I won. Thank you.

    "Yes. I beat you suckers" I said doing my happy dance and laughing along with them.

     " Morning beautiful? Jace said as he slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me into him which left me slightly breathless.....   Okay maybe not a lot more than slightly. That's between you and I. No one needs to know how much he affects me. But I have to say his mate (whoever she is) is gonna be one lucky bitch. Having all this goods to herself.