You never helped me (Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

The blonde merely glared at the trio before crossing his arms, deciding to employ what Remi had dubbed his 'king tone.' "What did you all do this time?"

They were silent for a moment before Isen eventually spoke up. "Not necessarily all of us...but...Blyke may have brought amplifiers to the school after one of his own vigilante stints..."

Both Seraphina and Arlo stared at them in shock before speaking in almost perfect sync. "He did what?!"

The redhead in question looked away, sweat dripping down his face.

Arlo held the bridge of his nose. "Of all the irresponsible things you could've done-!"

Seraphina hid her face in her hands. "Why the hell did you bring them here?!"

Blyke held up his hands in surrender. "Look, it's not like I was actually going to take them or anything! I just...part of me wondered if I could beat John with them. But, I quickly realized it wasn't ideal and I refused to take them!"

The two god tiers deadpanned before Sera spoke up. "That's not even the point. What do you think would've happened if someone else with less than stellar morals, someone like Zeke for example, found them and decided to take them?"

Everyone in the room went pale at the thought of an amped up Zeke.

Isen shuddered at the thought. "There wouldn't even be a school left at that point..."

Seraphina nodded. "Exactly. Not to mention there's most likely side effects since almost all drugs have them. So it's not about whether you were going to take them or not. It's about what would've happened had someone else been stupid enough to do so and believe me, there's plenty of people here who fit the bill." 

Blyke was about to say something before a scream broke through the silence, loud enough to be heard through the walls.

"YOU NEVER HELPED ME!"

All five of them looked between each other in shock. Arlo had opened his mouth and turned towards Isen but the teen was already on it, eyes glowing as he took a few cautious steps forward.

Isen carefully listened in but they were up against the same wall so he couldn't see them all too well.

/"-if you couldn't help me of all people, then you most certainly won't help any of them!"/

Everyone looked to Isen for answers but he quickly waved them away, trying to continue listening in on what was happening.

/"Or maybe, I just didn't try hard enough to fix you."/ At this, Isen went pale again, eyes going wide as he eyed the door.

/"Besides, how would you know what's good for them? Need I remind you that they all hate you? That they fear and despise you? How could you possibly know that this won't help them?"/  Remi looked to him. "Isen, what is it? What do you hear?"

He looked to the others. "Keon, he's...he's talking to John. He's talking about how we all hate him, how he doesn't know what's good for us."

The others grew confused and even a bit concerned. 

But what Isen wasn't prepared for was what John had to say in turn.

/"-don't deserve to live like this...! They don't deserve to live hating themselves like I do! They're not like me! They're not monsters! I deserved what happened to me, but everyone left in that room doesn't! They're better than I ever will be!"/