༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

9:12pm

"What a day today!" Jungkook chirped happily, slamming his body down on the bed, beside me. He swiftly pulled the blanket over the two of us and I move smoothly towards him. With an arm wrap around me, I place my head on his chest, using it as a pillow, and lay my body in his arms.

After finishing eating, Jungkook had decided to take pictures together. So that we can keep our love in the photograph and make memories for ourselves. He had grab his blue polaroid camera and we took several pictures together, either funny ones, individual ones, or just lovely ones. We had lots of fun and I think it took about one and a half-hour.

After, we played games together. We play 'Overwatch', a shooting game and it was Kookie's favourite game so he was very good. Since I was a newbie, I died a lot and got salty as I didn't like losing, no matter what it was. We played on controllers and I wasn't good with controllers so it didn't last long. It only lasted like thirty minutes.

Following the failure, we then decide to go out for a walk since the breeze of the evening air seems to feel nice from the balcony. Jungkook also got his polaroid camera with him and we took a few pictures. We also had dinner at his private cafeteria and both of us had ramen. Asian food is just the best in my opinion.

Full in the stomach once again, we decided to walk around the school as it was still sunset. We were also low-key trying to find clues or hints that will lead us to Taehyung but we were also avoiding getting our self in trouble. We took about an hour and then after we decided to go back to the dormitory and rest. We also had decided to sleep early today so Jungkook can get the needed energy for the third mission while I have the energy to unlock the riddle.

Not gonna lie, the whole day, we just did lots of bonding to be closer.

"You know..." I started mumbling tiredly, tracing a finger on his tummy and he hummed. "Is surprising how we got close only in a few days."

"Is just destiny, Y/N," Jungkook simply answer and I could feel him grinning. I chuckled lightly, as I didn't believe in destiny but decided to acquiesce. "But yeah, it is surprising. I'm new to this kind of thing so I feel like is normal instead."

"When I first met you, I thought you were a playboy and that you have dated lots of girls before me," I murmured truthfully and I could feel him scoffing.

"Yeah, I can tell," He finds my assumption amuse. "To be honest, I don't like going out, like as a date. I always have different girls asking me to go out as a hangout but I don't enjoy those types of things. I prefer staying in a quiet place, like my closet,"

I-

"Same, but not in the closet," I said, trying to control my laughter but my body wasn't helping as it was shaking.

"But like, I get why you think I was a playboy. I acted like one in front of you but I'm normally really shy around girls," He mumbled and I laughed out loud, finding it cute about what he told me. He lightly slap my shoulder and I could feel him pouted.

"But, I'm a girl too," I raised a hand and squish his cheeks. "I'm not an alien, am I?"

"I know," He replied softly. "But you didn't act like one. A typical girl would've melted by my looks and stutter from time to time. But you were different... and that's why I started liking you."

"Oh? I can't remember how I acted when I first met you though. Do you still remember?" I asked curiously, cursing at myself quietly at my goldfish memory.

"Yeah, obviously," He chortled in amusement. "Someone who wasn't scared to talk back to me despite being the principal's son and having the power to expel students from the school. Someone who argued with me 24/7 and finding it fun to bully me... that was you."

Oh-

"But it was nice... I've never seen another other girl treating me that way beside Yerim."

"Then, why didn't you date Yerim?" I questioned, tilting my head. "If you have never met me, would you date her since she treats you differently compare to typical girls?"

"Nope, I won't," He answered without thinking twice and I open my mouth in shock as though I was expecting a yes. "Like never."

"Wow, what's wrong with Yerim for you to say that?" I questioned, wondering why he's being a little bit mean. "Yerim is such a precious soul- why won't you at least consider her?"

"Because... she's more like an older sister," Jungkook murmured, stroking my back with his big hands. "The seven of us met her since last year. We met her through Jimin, just like you met us through Yerim."

"That doesn't explain why you won't consider her," I mumbled, pressing him more for his reasons and he sighed.

"That because I think Jimin hyung likes her," Jungkook replied truthfully but in a low tone. "Like, is just an assumption but those two are like best friends. Sometimes they give each other glances that have like a different meaning to it and is just so suspicious."

Right... I don't blame him for exactly saying that. But maybe Yerim's the one who likes him? Not the other way around?

"I just hope they won't be dating secretly. I mean they can keep it from the school and the principal but not from their best friends at least," He said and I nodded.

"In general, if they want to keep it a secret from us, is okay?" I guessed but Jungkook let out a disappointed sigh and I chew on my lip nervously. Grabbing his other hand, I hold it in my small one to reassure him. "Don't worry... I won't keep any secret from you unless I have to."

"What do you mean unless you have to?" He scoffed in irritation. "If you don't want to tell me some things, don't. I'm not going to force you but if you have burdens, you better tell me. Or I'll shave your eyebrows off..." He threaten in a husky voice which I found attractive instead of scary.

"Alright, alright... let's go to sleep," I yawned loudly, wanting to stretch my arms but Jungkook kept me in the same position, in his arms.

"Are you tired?" He asked anxiously, and I nodded, blinking tiredly. "Alright, goodnight then my baby. Sleep well and don't think too much alright? Love you" He lovingly pecks my forehead and I couldn't help myself but smile as I drifted off to sleep.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading <3

~Xin