Twisting herself in mid air, Rias land against the wall with her feet, using her enhanced strength to send her flying back at the masked individual.

Issei's senses flared as he felt a large concentration of mana gathering behind him. Slightly turning his head, he could make out Akeno's glowing hands as she held them at her side, with her arms stretched out. He knew this technique would be deadly. But smiled as he felt this was a true test of his strength.

Summoning the Air Strike shield to block Rias' fist, he held out his hand to Rias, who became worried at this gesture." Shield Prison!" He cried out and Rias was immediately encased in a sphere like prison. A second later, she was stabbed by a dozen spikes before Issei send the entire sphere crashing straight into the wall.

The sphere dissipated, revealing a bleeding Rias with her clothes torn to smithereens.

"President!!" Akeno cried out as she saw the state of her master. She glared at the masked individual who finally landed from his three second flight express.

She brought her hands together and pointed it at him." Take this! FINAL FLASH!!!" She cried out and let the technique lose. An enormous torrent or wave of compressed and focused thunder magic rushed at him.

Thinking fast, he summoned five Air strike shields within a row and four union barriers between the shields.

Akeno watched on as her attack struck the first shield, struggling for a second before it pushed through. This continued until the last shield was destroyed and the spell connected, destroying the entire north side of the building's roof and causing a blinding flash of light.

Akeno took deep breaths as she tried to regain her stamina. The thunder armor that covered her started to diminish as she descended down to the ground.
She looked on at the dust cloud as it dissipated. Expecting to see her opponent on the ground, but saw nothing.

Her eyes widened.

She was going to resume her former form but found herself unable to move. Looking down to see two shadowy hands holding her in place.

Next thing she knew, she felt an enormous amount of pain in her stomach before being flung into the wall next to Rias. Issei looked on at the unconscious girl as she laid next to her still bleeding master.

He stuck his hand into his cloak and summoned a healing potion, away from Sona's watchful eyes. Sona, who was getting ready to go tend to Rias' wounds, was caught by surprise when the individual before them flung a bottle of red liquid at Rias.

It broke upon making contact with her, and she immediately started glowing as her wounds healed.

Sona looked on shocked at what she saw. She looked back at the masked individual who assumed a cross armed position." So, what do you want to know?" He asked her.

She looked back at Rias who opened her eyes and started looking around at her surroundings. He eyes fell on Akeno and she immediately hurried to her queen's side to begin healing her.

"Well, how about what was in that potion you used? It wasn't phoenix tears, but seemed to work just as quickly." Sona asked as she turned to look at Tsubaki, signalling her to attend to the others.

The hooded individual nodded." A healing potion. More specifically a dragonic enhanced healing potion. I used dragons' blood and aura to magnify its healing affects." He stated.

This shocked Sona.'Dragon's blood and dragon's aura!? But dragons are the most unwilling when it comes to requesting such things! Does he have a contract with one, or...' She thought." Are you a dragon by chance? I don't sense your aura. But one can never know." She spoke.