Ball

Ball day

Marcos POV

Flashback 4 days ago

" mom , dad I don't wanna marry her for gods sake she killed her own mother " I said.

" you have no choice , listen I have been playing nice with you but I don't care anymore your marring her and getting a child end of discussion " dad yelled .

And left the room slamming the door behind him .

" mom please talk to him " I begged her .

" believe me I have , just try ur out with Lila you might end up liking her " she said using her mothery tone .

I just looked at her .

" fine fine I know your going to hate it and I know that you like Isabella but that how life is sometimes and toucans control everything " she said .

" ptff I don't like no one " I said and obviously I was lying .

" you really wanna go there ? " she asked.

"Fine maybe just a little " I said .

She stared at me and I could see she was sad for me .

Hell I would be sad for anyone who just talks to the annoying Barbie bitch .

" Come on go get your suit for the ball , you have to be focused that day ok and not for you but for Isabella " she said.

I sighed and walked out

..........

The present day .

I was looking in the mirror checking my suit that I was wearing.

It wasn't even looking that much of a suit .

You think I would give a shit but no

I always hated suits and I always will .

You would kill be before seeing me in one .

I had to ask Lila to come with me and I hated every second of it .

She thinks I am obsessed with her but I can't even stand her the only reason as I am going tonight is for Isabella and Isabella only .

I walk out of my room and go down the stairs to the living room seeing Emilio , adir and Travis waiting there too .

" hey " I say and sit next to them .

" man you have no idea how sorry I am for you " Travis said.

"I'm not THAT miserable trav " I said .