Yes

Isabellas POV .

Alissa opened the door .

" are they mad " I asked.

" you are more than 30 minutes late what do you think " she asked and smiled sarcastically.

" I'll just go in , where are they ? " I asked .

" meeting room " she replied .

I headed to the meeting room and as always barged in like i own the place .

" what's up " I said and sat down as far away from Marco .

" what's up ? I'll tell you what's up we have been waiting here for the past 35 minutes for you to arrive and you barge in like you own the place I told you this was important " Lorenzo replied .

" ya I don't care , I just came here to tell you if you don't stop ur men from following me around I'll begin killing them " I said in a stern voice .

" that's for your safety but I'm not going to argue with you so fine they will stop , now to what's important " he replied and look at everyone.

" well I'll take it from here Lorenzo , well as we were saying , the Russians are after us and they are making alliances with other mafias so in the amb ( annul mafia ball ) we are going to play our plan , Lila and Marco will go as a couple , we need to get mafias on our side that means no fighting with other mafias and being on good behavior " He said .

I kinda felt hurt that Marco and Lila were going together , uhhh I feel so stupid ofcours they would go together for gods sake what was I thinking kissing him last night .

I wanted to get out of here and drink until I can't think anymore .

" understood I'll leave now cause Sofia's waiting for me in the car if there's anything else just text or call " I said got up and left .

————————-
Home after grocery shopping .

                   Isabellas POV .

Me and Sofia were sitting on the couch with a tub of Ben and Jerry's watching outer banks .

" why is JJ so hot " I asked .

" is he hotter than Marco " she replied.

I scoffed and said " yes " .

" your lyin " .

Suddenly the door burst open and Bella walks in .

Me and Sofia jump and go hug her .

" k you guys are killing me " she said .

We pulled away and muttered a sorry .

" so how was your getaway vacation I'm excited tell me " I asked not leaving her time to even sit on the couch .

" are we going to be aunts omg I'm so excited " Sofia added .

" Imagine us spoiling it ughhh " I said .

" ok both of you calm down no babies , but ....." she said .

" come on tell us " Sofia said .