Club

( I'll tell you when to play the song ;) )

Isabellas POV

" I'm not moving " I said .

" me too " Sofia said right after me .

" you both kids I'll go get it " bella said .

" Isabella it's package for you " bella yelled .

Me and Sofia got up and at the front of the door .

A boy with the best looking white roses in his hands .

" are you Isabella Ferrari? " he asked .

" yes where do I sign for this " I asked .

He pulled a paper and I signed .

Bella took the roses and went to put them in a vase . 

Me and Sofia continued watching outer banks .

Bella came and sat next to us .

" umm am I missing on something " Bella asked .

" no " " yes " me and Sofia said in the same time .

" come on no secrets " bella whined .

" fineeeee " I said , " Sofia tell her " I continued " .

" so the day that you left her and that shit got in a huge ass fight like they get into a lot but they got into more because the Isabella agreed to the marriage if she could add 2 rules I think I don't remember but she had to bring a kid obvi Isabella wasn't going to do it so shit piece brings that whore Barbie , Isabella and I leave the house and we stared finishing out hit list with Marco and his two friends adir and Emilio, and Emilio is sooo damn hot by the way , so Marco and Isabella kissed but she ran from him right after like if she didn't , they would have had sex by now you could feel it , that's all " Sofia said in one breath .

" geez , ok why the fuck do they want a child , why did he bring Barbie whore and why the fuck did you run away after the kiss " Bella asked .

" they want a kid to own the future mafia and I'm not going to get a kid to make his life planned out and miserable, he bought Barbie whore to marry Marco and bring the kid and I run away because I don't have a chance with him and with usually one night stands you never see the guy again but unfortunately I will see him again " I replied .

" wait but your mom gave you her part of the mafia " Bella asked .

" yes well when he merges he will merge only his part but he wants mine too but I Ain't giving him no shit , now can we please talk about you and Travis " I have them puppy eyes .

Bella rolled her eyes .

" we are celebrating Tomorrow at this new club " Bella Said.

" can I invite the boys " Sofia asked .

" no " I said .

" yes you can Sofia it's my celebration" bella said .

" uhhh I hate you both " I whined like I kid .

" girl just wear something sexy as hell and tease him until he breaks " bella said .

" I'll do it I'll tease him and wear something sexy but if Sofia does it to Emilio too " I say .

" ok but whoever breaks first from the two guys looses and we can't tell them about this " Sofia adds .

" this is going to be amazing " bella said .

————————-
Next day around 8 pm

" BUT YOUR STILL A TRAITOR " we sang out hearts out .