Well it could have been better

Marcos POV

" omg Marco stop " she moaned .

I thrust deeper and rougher in her and her screams and Moans filled the room , I felt that she was about to cum , " Marco I am going to " I cut her off  " cum on me baby " .

" buzz , buzzz , buzzz "

" What the hell " i turned my alarm off , really angry that was one hell of a dream man I would do anything for it to be real .

I sighed , got off bed and Showered . I was sitting in my office finishing some work , when my phone started buzzing .

" hey man morning " Emilio said .

" hey did they find her " I asked .

" no man sorry it's like she disappeared ,but I have men everywhere for her she couldn't have gone that far " Emilio said .

" k just keep me updated " I said

" will do " he said .

I was disappointed , but she was worth it how could she disappear like that I don't know it's like she isn't on earth anymore .

———————-

I have been working for a long time now that I didn't even notice that it was 8 pm . I was still thinking about her how she didn't care , and her green eyes .

Don't get me wrong I am a heartless man , I only use women and kill anyone who as so much annoys me but she is something else.

" buzz "  " buzz "                 " buzz " " buzz "

" WHAT " I shouted to the phone .

" we know where she is " Emilio said .

"Where is she " I said .

" will send u the address and me and adir will meet u there " Emilio said.

" fine be there in 15 " I said and  closed the phone .

———————————-

I got  in the club and looked around the smell of alcohol, sweat and drugs was filling the place , I looked at the vip section and there was my 2 best friends they are part of the only people that I am actually nice to .

I walked over and sat in the middle of the booth .

" hey man , she still hasn't come yet " Adir said

" then I will wait until she does " I said .

A waitress came over to see what we want , we all ordered .

Not 2 minutes after she left Emilio said
" what the fuck "

" what " I snapped at him

Andre and Emilio looked at each other and looked at me , I had a really bad feeling that something Happened and they were trying to hide it .

" you don't tell me now I will pay all the strippers not to sleep with you " I said

" umm ok just don't get angry but " Emilio said

" Isabella is right behind you dancing " Andre finished

I looked back and I saw her she was looking like a goddess she was wearing this amazing dress that showed more that I would like it to show , it hugged her in all the right places , but I got angry when I saw that  she was dancing with a man he had his arms on her hips , he said something that made her laugh .

After watching them dance for 5 more minutes I couldn't take it I got up and went straight to them she was now sitting in a table with some other people and just when I got closer she stood up , sat down on the mans lap and stared kissing him . I could hold it anymore .

I went there and pushed her off of him and stared punching the guy as soon as I punched him for the 8th time , I got pushed off of him .

" what the fuck , who the fuck are you ? " she screamed at me .

" why the hell were you kissing him " I yelled back .

" it's none of your damn mother fucking   Business " she yelled . " who the fuck are you " she yelled again .

" your fucking fiancé " I yelled .

" ya dude I don't know what the hell you smoked or drank but I will give you 1 minute and I swear if you aren't out of my face I will put a bullet through this thick ass head of yours " she yelled .

No one disrespects me like that I wanted to kill her at the moment but I left her to be because I knew there was a meeting soon with her dad and me and my dad she would have been in shock .

Without anything else I left the club .

I heard her mutter a " fucking dumass " under her breath .

————————————-

Damn what do u think will happen next pLS vote ❤️

Love Kays ❤️