Nonexistent Maternal Instincts

Oliver

It's been hours.

Hours.

I was worried. Well, correction. Felicity was worried. I know that Percy can handle himself very fine, so I'm not worried about that, I'm just honestly worried about if he got lost or not. Which is a really disappointing thing to be worrying about for a 17 year-old.

"Are you sure? We should go out and try to for him," Felicity said while biting her fingernails. Her nonexistent maternal instincts were kicking in. It's getting really intense.

"He most likely got lost or is wandering around. You know how he is, everything and anything is interesting to him." I turned towards an antsy Felicity. Rene would be taking my side but he wasn't here at the moment. As soon as he woke up from his nap, he went back to his apartment, long before we realized how long Percy's been gone for.

"I just hope he comes back soon."

___________

Percy

I don't know how. I don't know why. And I don't even know how he got an unconscious kid out of the restaurant without getting some glances, but it happened.

I could hear his shuffling footsteps in the background, but I couldn't see where I was. Probably because there was a blindfold over my eyes. But his footsteps weren't the only thing I heard.

Waves.

I heard waves of the ocean.

I almost scoffed at the thought. This guy? He really thought he was smart, huh? Bringing a son of Poseidon on a boat. I could sense that we were in the middle of the ocean.

I could've knocked Chase out right now and bring him back to Oliver. But that wouldn't be really smart since, well, we're in middle of nowhere. So I kept still, waiting to see where our final destination was. I have one advantage. He doesn't know about my abilities. He doesn't know how powerful I am at the moment. But I decided to conceal my powers, I wanted to wait and see where he was taking me. It would be a fun, little game.

I couldn't feel any heat against the right side of my body. Instead of it feeling like a summer day, it was cold and windy. Ignoring the fact that we were on the ocean, it must've been nighttime. 

After half an hour of waiting, I heard the boat dock. I abruptly lifted my head from the rested position it was in. No need to pretend to be unconscious anymore.

Chase lifted the blindfold off my head and my vision was blurry for a few seconds, trying to adjust to the darkness. I was still able to see in the dark because of the moonlight. He was wearing his Prometheus outfit, but without his mask. So I could see his keen smirk as he lead me off the boat. My hands were still tied with rope. I smiled at the thought. It was tight, almost cutting off my blood circulation, but it wouldn't take that long to escape from.

"Where are we?" I asked as I shuffled off the boat and into the sand. He pushed me forward and we kept walking. We were on an island, and from the looks of it: big.

"Purgatory," he replied, all with one word. I looked at him weirdly. "Purgatory?"

"Yep. Did you know Oliver Queen was once stranded here? Oh, of course you do. But one thing I don't understand is you. You appear out of nowhere with extraordinary fighting skills, if I say so myself. And it's not like any fighting technique I've seen before. You see, with Oliver, you can tell who taught him to fight. But you are one special case" He lead me more inland, his grip on my arm hasn't loosened since we left the boat.  "And I want you to tell me why."