6-𝙰 𝙱𝚎𝚝♔

"Hey man," Marshall says hugging Curtis.

"Who's this?" Curtis asks.

"L-"

"Lana." I cut Marshall off, offering a handshake. "Well I'm Curtis." He smiles with his big, bright white teeth.

"Can I get you guys a drink?" He asks walking over towards his kitchen. I walk behind him while Marshall walks behind me. Hmm I want to tease him is some way.

I drop my phone and immediately bend over to pick it up and Marshall runs into me. His hips bang against my ass and I stand back up slowly, looking back at him. He bites his checks and rolls his eyes at me, then walking around me.

I follow them as they sit on the stools at the kitchen island. I sit down next to Marshall and he's in between me and Curtis.

They have a side conversation and my phone rings, and it's Alyssa.

She answers the phone crying, "What's wrong? What happened?" "Me and Richie broke up." I step out of the room to talk to her and calm her down. "Can you drive?" I ask her. "Yeah, yeah"

I send her Curtis's address and hand up the phone after saying by.

I walk my way back over the Kitchen and both Marshall and Curtis's eyes look over to me. "Alyssa is coming over, she and her boyfriend just broke up, is that okay Curtis?" I ask.

"Sure whatever." He says as I sit back down into my seat. 

***

The doorbell rings and I do and open the door. I open it to Alyssa and I offer her a hug. "You okay?" She nods into my neck. "Come on." I tell her shutting the door and walking her over to the kitchen.

"This is Curtis and Marshall who you already know." Her eyes look over at Curtis and I see her eyes dilate and I see her slightly bite her lip. I nudge her and she smiles and smiles "Hi".

I look over to Curtis and he looks her up and down. Then I glance over to Marshall staring at me. "Uh where's the bathroom?" Alyssa asks. "I'll show you, follow me." Curtis says springing up from his chair.

He puts his hand on her back and they walk out of the kitchen.

"Just us now?" I say going to sit next to Marshall. He pulls me by my hips and makes me stand between his legs. He locks his hands behind my back, preventing me from leaving, and rests them right above my waist. "You know they're going to fuck in there, right?" He says.

"I don't know about that she just broke up with her boyfriend." I tell him. "Wanna bet?" He says raising his eyebrows. "Sure" "Okay if they are fucking right now you have to let me do something to you. A-" he says seductively "And if they aren't you have to stop trying to fuck me every 25 seconds."

He pulls me closer towards him and he whispers into my ear "I'll try what ever I want."

"Ok fine, deal." I say as we shake hands.

Our heads turn behind Marshall's back as we hear a repeated banging noise. "Told you," He says. I turn to him and he is already looking at me. I drop my head down and shake my head.

"What's Wrong? You lost the bet?" He mocks me as his hand lifts my chin to look at him. And he shakes my head yes with his hand. "Shut up" I say, pulling my head away from his hand.

"I won the bet babe." He says standing up. My eyes follow his as he stands to his full height, much taller than me. The top of my head is leveled with his shoulders.

What is he going to do?

"What are you going to do?" I ask looking up into his eyes. "Hmm, I could do whatever I wanted to you."He says, pulling me into his chest. "No" I refuse. "It was a part of the bet that you agreed to." He says leaning his face down to the side of my face. I roll my eyes at him.

"Fine, Ill go easy on you. Turn around." He tells me. 'Wha-" I try to say before his hand grasps my arm, turning me around. My back is to his front, and his hand comes down hard on my ass, making me gasp. "What the hell Marshall?" I say turning back around.

"What?" He says through a chuckle sitting back down. "Whatever," I say, rolling my eyes and sitting in the seat next to him. "So you liked it?" He says turning his stool towards me. "What?" I ask confused by him. "You didn't say stop or don't do that, or some shit like that. Just "Whatever"." "No what, just shut up." I stutter.

"You want to shut up so we can hear your friend moaning?" He asks. "No, just change the topic." I say as he licks his lips with a light smile across his face.

"Jesus Christ what are they doing in there?" He says after we hear a loud bang, it sounded like something heavy falling. "They should be done soon. It's been like 5 minutes or so?" I say looking at my phone's time.

"They are having fun, why aren't we?" He asks, putting his hand on my thigh. "Not here, Marshall. We aren't even alone."

I have to admit I kind of want to sleep with him but I don't want to boost his ego. The one where he thinks he can sleep with any girl he pleases. Guys always want what they can't have.

"You know you want to." He says moving his hand up higher. "Come on, remember earlier, you loved it." He tells me. He's not wrong, I did like when he touched me. He is so persuading but not when our friends are in the other room already fucking,

We hear a door open and there, Curtis and Alyssa walk out of. Curtis's forehead glistening with sweat and her hair messed up. "Did you find the bathroom ok?" I tease them. "Haha, very funny." Alyssa says walking over to me and sitting next to me.

"He's good," she whispers into my ear. "I bet." I mumble.
"We got to go man, sorry." Marshall says standing from his seat and motioned me to follow him out the door. "You comin' Aly?" I ask. She looks over to Curtis and he says "Nah she's staying," she looks over at me and raises her eyebrows. I wave bye to both of them and Marshall opens the door for me and I walk out. He follows behind me and we get into his car.