1-𝙰 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚘𝚍𝚔𝚊𒊹︎

"How are you? I'll get a large iced latte." I say to the cashier. "Name?", "Lana," I inform him as he scribbles onto the cup.

Fuck I'm running late. I pick up my phone and dial Alyssa's number.

"Where the fuck are you?" She exclaims.

"I'm down the street" "Well hurry up, the movie is about to start."

I park my car into the drive way and enter into the movie theater, walking down to the right room. I walk in and see Alyssa sitting in the reclining chair eating the butter coated popcorn.

I sit beside her and I get there just in time for the movie to begin. I don't even know what movie we are watching she picked whatever.

***

What happened last night? I think to myself. I squint my eyes at the sight of sun through the window and move my hand to hold my headache. How hung over am I?

All I remember is the movie and Alyssa's boyfriend bringing us to his penthouse for a party.

"Why is this headache so fucking bad?" I ask looking over at Alyssa. "Uh I don't know we drank like a 5th of vodka." She says rubbing the side of her head, she and I both have a pounding headache.

I get up realizing I'm only wearing my bra and pants, I pick up my sweatshirt from the floor and put it on.

"That was a great party? See ya, Rich" a guy says to Alyssa's Boyfriend, going into the elevator

I start to pick up the red party cups scattered around the penthouse. "Yo you don't need to pick that shit up" Rich says. "Whatever, Rich" I say throwing one of the empty cups at him playfully.

"You little bitch." He jokingly says charging towards me picking me up and throwing me on the couch.

I introduced Alyssa to Rich in high school, Rich was my childhood friend since 2nd grade. I would never think of him in a sexual way or anything he is simply one of my best friends, so Alyssa has nothing to worry about.

I push him back and he dramatically falls causing me and Alyssa to laugh. But we quickly stop from our headaches.

"I have to go get the guys up they fell asleep on the kitchen floor." He laughs getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

"What did you and that guy do last night after the party?" She's asks. "What guy?" I question. "Do you not remember? You know the guy you were grinding on." She points out.

I don't remember anything from last night , what the actual fuck is she talking about. There is no way I slept with a random guy.

"Pretty sure you exchanged numbers Lan." She says swallowing two ibuprofen pills. I immediately pat my hands around me searching for my phone and once I find it I pick it up.

I unlock my phone heading toward my contacts and I see a new contact under the M's. Marshall. Marshall? Who the fuck is Marshall.

***

"Don't you dare." I say trying to take my phone from Alyssa.

She starts to text into my phone and I already know what she's doing. "I swear to God, don't text him." I say as she sends a message. "You're welcome." She says handing me the phone.

"What did you send?" I ask looking through my phone to see what she sent. "I just told him—"
"Alyssa oh my god. You called him daddy?" I say as she giggles.

My phone dings from a notification and it's from Marshall. "I don't even want to look at what he said." I sigh clicking on the message.

From Marshall:
Then I'll see you tonight baby and don't tease me like last night, you little slut.

What

The

Fuck

"Alyssa do you see this?" I say showing her the phone. Her eyes widen and she says "I have butterflies for you."

"What am I supposed to say to him?" I ask with my fingers giving over the phone's keyboard. "Ask him where he wants to bring you."

To Marshall:
And where do you want to see me.

He immediately reads the messages and I see the typing bubbles.

From Marshall:
Under me.

I smile to my self then quickly suck in my cheeks, trying to hide the smile. "Don't go sexting him, I gotta go bae." Alyssa says finding Rickie and giving him a kiss.

She leaves the penthouse while I grab my bag and my shoes, only to walk down to my car.

I close my car door making a echo in the parking garage. And I pick my phone up from my lap seeing the message conversation between me and Marshall.

To Marshall:
I bet you do but where do you where do you want to bring me tonight.

From Marshall:
I'll pick you up, send me your address.

To Marshall:
How do I know your not going come and kill me at 3 a.m.?

From Marshall:
How could I kill such a pretty whore like you?

To Marshall:
Whatever, here.

I send him my address and I start to drive back home.

Who even is this guy? I don't even remember meeting him last night. Thinking about last night reminds me of my pounding headache, that I somehow forgot about.

❣︎—————————————— ❣︎

♥︎First chapter.♥︎

What do you guys think?☻︎

Leave any ideas you want to see for the story ➪