Chapter 3 of - Let it Rain Again

Han's POV

What is he doing to me ?

He has a shy smile on his face, right along with the blush on his cheeks.

He's so pretty.

"I think I could keep going forever with the compliments honestly, I don't think I could ever stop."

His doe eyes stared at me with... love ?

Love.

Is that what this is ?

Do I like him that much already ?

"Hyung, can this be a date ?"

He gasped softly looking unsure.

"It doesn't have to be, I just really like you."

His eyes widened, looking surprised.

"I-I don't know... I've never been on a date before, or liked anyone...well more like nobody's ever liked me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Nobody's ever liked you ? Well that's impossible now, because I do."

Lee Know's POV

He smiled brightly after that, he always seemed to have a smile on his face.

I loved that about him.

I want him to always be smiling like that.

"Hyung, are you alright you spaced out ?"

I didn't realize that, have I really been thinking about his smile for that long ?

"Sorry, I-I was honestly thinking about how pretty your smile is, you have the cutest smile."

Han blushed letting out a giggle.

"Thanks hyung, I guess we're going to be going back and forth like this with compliments, if this is a competition I think I'll win."

I laughed, surprising myself as he smiled.

"Your laugh is so cute, hyung what the heck how can you be this adorable ?"

I shrugged with a small smile.

"Dunno' your the one that thinks I'm adorable."

I played with my hands on top of the table shyly.

Han reached over a grabbed my hands.

His hands really were bigger than mine.

Our fingers were intertwined, his thumbs gently rubbing over the back of my hand.

"You said this could be a date, right ?"

I asked hopefully, still unsure but still wanting to take the risk.

Han nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, I did say that. Do you want it to be a date ?"

Han asked me, his smile never leaving.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

He smiled even brighter if that was possible.

"Hyung look, it looks like it's going to rain."

I looked outside to see that it really did look like it was going to rain.

"Good thing I brought your umbrella."

Han giggled as he looked down at his umbrella next to him.

"Hyung, who needs an umbrella when you can dance in the rain."

He grabbed the money for the bill from his pocket putting it down on the table.

He grabbed his umbrella, pocketing his phone and I grabbed my bag confused.

He reached for my hand and I held onto his hand still confused.

"Come on hyung."

He pulled me outside of the cafe and grabbed my bag and umbrella to put it on one of the cafes outside tables covered by the giant umbrellas.

He lead me to the middle of the big three way street.

It was empty, nobody really wanting to be out in the rain even if they were safe from it in their cars.

The rain hadn't even started but nobody was really outside at the moment.

He started singing and dancing by himself until he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him.

Then we started singing and dancing together in the rain as it started pouring.

We both screamed, laughing as the rain got heavier, but we didn't care as we were having fun.

If we got sick, well then we'll just be sick together.

We had calmed down after a while, though we were still dancing and singing.

Han had his hands wrapped around my waist and I had mine around his neck.

We were staring into each others eyes both with smiles on our faces.

"Hyung, can I kiss you ?"

I was surprised to hear the question but nodded after processing it.

He leaned in and my eyes closed as his lips met mine.

Here we were.

Kissing in the rain.

We pulled away and I opened my eyes to see his gentle eyes already looking at me.

I laughed softly as I leaned in and gave him a short kiss on the lips and pulled away to look into his eyes again.

We looked into each others eyes smiling even as the rain was slowly coming to a stop.

I pulled him in for another kiss, it was soft and filled with love, just as much as the rest were.

As we pulled away all I could think to say was.

"Let it Rain Again."

_________________________________________