Chapter 6 of - Let it Rain Again

Han's POV

I didn't realize that Minho was using my account for Animal Crossing until he walked into my house.

"Your house is really cute Hannie, is your room upstairs or downstairs ?"

I hummed out softly as I put my head on his shoulder.

"It's upstairs."

He walked up the stairs excitedly and when it loaded he gasped.

"Your room looks like a studio, I love it so much, I've always wanted Animal Crossing, this is my first time playing."

I looked at him surprised.

"You're really good at playing for it being your first time."

Changbin said sounding extremely surprised.

Minho nodded with a shy smile.

"I would watch people play all the time on YouTube, but you showed me the controls and so I can't be taking to much credit."

Minho said as he finished putting on an outfit for my character.

"Well that's true but still you're really good at playing and you're just a beginner."

Changbin said as he talked to one of his favorite villagers Audie.

Chan was silently watching Changbin and Minho play.

Minho leaned over a bit to see Changbin's screen only to gasp.

"You have Audie, she's literally my favorite."

Changbin nodded with a big smile, Audie waving goodbye as they ended the conversation.

"She's kind of easy to get, I've had her on my other island before this one, though I really regret restarting because I didn't think it would be this hard to get resources and bells and other things like that."

Minho nodded listening to what he said, slowing falling back into my chest again.

"Channie, Sungie do you guys want a turn ?"

Minho asked and Chan and me nodded, I didn't understand how I would be able to see the screen much.

Suddenly Minho stood up and I got extremely confused and upset.

"Where are you going ?"

I whined out with a small huff as Minho giggled.

"Let me fix up, I'll still be sitting in your lap Sungie."

I was confused by what he meant until he got onto my lap facing me and handed me the switch.

He put his head into my neck and cuddled up to me comfortably, wrapping his legs around my waist.

I smiled at him softly, kissing the side of his head.

He pulled his head away from my neck only to pout at me.

I laughed lightly, kissing his pouting lips and he smiled contentedly as he put his head back in my neck.