"ugh! get off me loser!"

with all the power and might you could muster in your hands, you pushed his fat ass head off as the rest of his body tumbled onto the floor.

as you stood up proud of yourself, you looked down to see a childish looking kageyama with both legs spread so he was leaning back on his arms, his hair all messed, his shirt hanging loosely so you could see a glimpse of his prominent collarbones. from the blank spaces of his raven black hair, he looked up at you with his pupils dilated.

pointing a finger at his face, you instructed with no shame "we are gonna make food you horny bastard, don't look at me like that, i'm hungry."

he swung his hand over to grasp onto the wrist with the pointed finger, tugging on it to stand up. "okay, sorry mommy, i mean mommy, i mean-"

"ugh, shut up!" you looked at him, disgust filling your eyes as you stormed out of the room.

however you waited for him right outside the door, waiting for him to walk put so you could 'boo' him.

-

"why so serious?"

bored, you decided to make cookies after making a giant mess of his cabinets and fridge. as for kageyama, he was sitting on a random seat right next to you.

"what are you on about now?" you rolled your eyes, when was this guy so whiny. you bet he just found annoying you his new entertainment, and you were right.

"this isn't like, masterchef or something. it's not like gordan ramsay is gonna come into this kitchen and scream at how terrible you are at cooking" he shurgged.

visibly, you were offended by his childish remarks which were obviously dramatised yo make you react harsher.

"says the one sitting on his whiny ass. maybe you should help me so i'm not here hard carrying you like cooking mama!"

his head tilted backwards, groaning "you're so naggy, y/n"

as you were measuring flour in a measuring cup, levelling the exact portion and removing the excess on the top with a butter knife, from behind kageyama wrapped his arms across your waist.

"yes?" you asked, feeling him squeeze your waist in with the help of his biceps and elbows. his moist mouth making his way to your ear.

instead of a sensual voice, he blabbed out "cooking mommy"

having the cup of flour in your hand, you impulsively swung the cup over to him as the flour flew right onto his cheeks and down to his chest, about half the contents of the cup gone to waste.

"you little" he mummered under his breath. he grabbed a pound of loose flour in a fist, you ducked so all the flour wouldn't be wasted on your uniform.

as he was about to obliterate you with that snowball of flour, the voice of a female caused both of you to stiffen in your place.

"tobio, who's this?"

turning both your heads but not your bodies like robots, you saw a taller and visibly older girl with voluminous and layered hair, with the same shade as kageyamas hair.

you felt your boyfriends hot breathe sting your neck as you felt your heart beat out of its chest, the ringing in your ears. small particles from the white powder-filled fist over your head fell, looking a lot like fine snow.

"o-oh hi miwa, this is my friend, l/n-san" he stepped forward, over exaggerating a gesture towards me with his flour-filled fist as you gave the girl a small wave.

"ohh, pretty name" miwa chattered, even though she had a cold expression, she seemed friendly.

kageyama faced you, his back facing miwa as you mouthed the words 'no one?' in which he responded 'shut the fuck up'.

suddenly, a warm expression was spread across his face as he turned back to miwa "ahhh l/n, this is my sister, miwa"

you bowed to her, unsure of what else to do.

"nice knowing you, i'll be in the living room l/n-san" she bowed back, walking over as if she never saw me.

robotically, he turned over to you and with all his might, throwing the crumbly substance until it got all over your crisp uniform.

"ohh, it's on!"

even though you didn't notice as you were fighting with kageyama once again, his sister peeked slightly from a pillar separating the kitchen.

they aren't just friends, they can't fool me.

whatever, it doesn't matter, i've never seen him this happy. she smiled, before returning to the living room.

AUTHOR NOTE

this chapter was so fun to write omg

thank you <3

also this ^ looks quite scary this isn't the end i don't wanna scare y'all i didn't die 😰