my god, you mouthed to yourself. impulsively, the dark blue covers on the bed of the room in sight is what called your name, hurling the blanket over your body as you laid as lifeless as possible on said persons bed.

as your vision was clocked, your ears looked out for any trace of kageyama plotting to jump you. and well, you thought you were a genius for a second when you heard pure silence.

but of course you were wrong.

as you felt a light bustle of movement from the outer exterior of the sheets your body ducked under, you knew you were screwed.

in one motion, kageyama peeled the sheets form your whole body with the widest grin you've ever seen on his face.

"AHH!" you screamed as loud as your throat would let you, falling butt first on his stupid dull blue carpet.

he walked like a sloth towards you over to you as you were a pathetic corner in his room, unable to hide his stupid grin. as you were accepting your defeat, you noticed something on his floor.

a volleyball.

picking it up, you stood up head on as you threw the volleyball directly in his face. even though you thought you reigned the victor, spoiler alert, you didn't :)

he caught the volleyball with one hand as he threw it back at you, to your tremendous luck it hit you right in the forehead which made you scramble in pain once again.

seeing this whole disaster take place, kageyama couldn't hold in his laughter anymore as you fell back first onto his bed. before you could cover your embarrassed face whole with both hands like a mask, he cupped your face as he fell on top of you, sandwiching you between him and his mattress.

"are- you okay?" kageyama checked, saying each word in an interval as he choked on his own saliva.

one hand of his massaged the sore spot on the middle of your forehead, trying to relieve the pain. you respond "no, i wish i was dead right now"

at this point, you saw him through blurry and distorted vision as tears started to emerge from laughing too hard.

"better?"

"i'm fine, tobio" you finally get up, too embarrassed to look at his face and instead try to change the topic.

"i'm hungry"

"for me?" he changes his tone, playful to now you couldn't even describe. just, being a pervert *of course*

"no! i-i, oh my gosh what happened to you? when were you this-" you stuttered, not recognising the once cold boy in front of your eyes.

"since i met a dumbass" from his upright position on top of you, he let go of the support from his hands as gravity pulled his heavy weight onto your entire body.

the sudden weight on your chests against each other made you squeal, both in pain and in a laugh.

him hearing the weird noise you just created, he mimicked the tone of your voice , feeling the cool vibrations of his chest onto yours as he spoke.