"Could it be the child of an interstellar senior official?"

"What is noisy, what is noisy." The electric baton guard pulled out the electric baton again, and said impatiently: "If any of you can turn in billions of criminal funds, let alone lock the confinement room, I will hand over the electric baton. Give you."

"Billions! Damn, did you hear me wrong? Billions?" The prisoners exploded.

"This is the boss, the star boss."

"I don't know who this is, I haven't heard of it."

"The whole interstellar Hidden Dragon and Crouching Tiger, how many invisible bosses do you think you can know?"

"Yes, hey..."

Several clever and sensible prisoners rushed to the iron fence again, shouting to the boss repeatedly, with a more flattering tone.

Lan Yu heard these few bosses and couldn't help but glance at Lu Rankong. Lu Rankong made a mouth shape to him, "Ability..."

The brows on his face were flying, and it was tickling.

According to the warden’s instructions, the electric baton guards took them to cell 11, swiped their card to open the door, and bowed their heads inside, "Go in..."

After the two of them entered, he followed in, pointed to a row of cabinets next to the door, and said, "The bottom two are yours. The new basin and towel, as well as toothpaste, toothbrush, etc. are all inside."

After speaking, he watched Lu Ran empty words with a warning: "Be honest with me."

Lu Rankong stood honestly and said, "I will be honest..."

The prison guard seemed to disbelieve his words at all, or the instincts of a rapist. He looked around in the cell and said: "The weather has been cold recently. Don't sleep naked at night. Don’t go to bed with a vest and pants. Is it for you as a decoration? If I see anyone who the **** is naked, you don't want to wear clothes this month, just enjoy it."

After speaking, he should close the iron door.

Lan Yu was standing next to Lu Rankong. Both of them stood still at the door, looking inside.

The six prisoners were sitting quietly on their respective beds without making a sound.

Lu Rankong pretended to check the environment, and his gaze slipped across the face of each prisoner without moving, and he noted down their appearances and expressions one by one.

Lan Yu wanted to know the environment of the prison, but it was difficult to look around, so she stared at people with her dark eyes, but from the corner of her eyes she was looking at the walls, roofs, beds, and bathrooms. position.

Yes, there is a separate bathroom...

He quickly calculated: There are four beds in the room. Except for the one near the iron door, the upper and lower bunks are empty, and the other three are full of people. Then he and Lu Rankong will sleep by the door. But fortunately, the door here is locked, and there is no one who opens and closes the door at any time to enter and exit...

At this moment, Lu Rankong took the six people's first reaction when they saw them into his eyes.

On the first bed at the innermost window on the left, lay tall and strong men on top and bottom.

Both of them had shaved bald heads, shirtless, and beards full of fierce faces, and they couldn't tell the exact age.

If it weren't for a blue dragon pierced on the right shoulder of the upper one, and a scar on the left shoulder of the lower one, it would be impossible to tell who is who.