𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14: ℑ𝔠𝔢-𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢

Jake POV

"Ice skating? Really?" I asked in disbelief. I expected him to take me somewhere fun and not ice skating.

"Yeah have a problem with it? Do you know how to ice skate?" Sunghoon asked as he was putting his skates shoes on.

"I don't know" I said as I sat next to him and took my phone to scroll through insta but got taken away by Sunghoon.

"What the f*ck?" I asked annoyed but he just put the phone in his pocket and went on his knee infront of me which made me confused.

"What you trynna do?" I asked

"Putting shoes on your feet what else? Did you thought that I'm gonna ask you to marry me or something?" he asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and then looked back at him. As he was putting those skate shoes on me all I could see was, on how handsome he looked. His nose, his pale skin, his slim hands.. everything is perfect on him except his character.

"Am I that pretty?" he suddenly asked which made me look right away from him.

I heard him chuckle so I looked back at him again. He's so pretty I can't.

"Anyway, yes you're handsome but your character ist Ew" I said as I made vomiting face and laughed.

"Wow" that's all he said.

Finally he took my hand and we walked to the ice stage.

"Shit" I said as I almost fell on the ground but Sunghoon catched me.

"Wow you really don't know how to skate. Look hold my hands and go slowly towards me." he said calmly as he was standing infront of me holding hands

Suddenly, he was skating backwards while looking at me giving me the sign to skate to him. As I tried it I almost fell but he was holding me really strong so I wasn't that scared.

-after 30 minutes-

"My legs are hurting can we stop?" I asked annoyed while I was still trying to skate with Sunghoon hand in hand

"You still aren't doing good but ok go sit on the bench while I'm gonna skate further" he said and took me to the bench and then went back to ice skating.

I was watching him and he was literally flying while ice skating which was really impressive. I would like to skate like him but I'm not that talented like him.

"Can I sit here?" Suddenly a guy almost my age asked out of nowhere which made me startled

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you" He said

"Nah it's okay. You can sit next to me" I said and watched Sunghoon again as that guy sat next to me.

"I'm Win and you?" that guy asked

"I'm Jake. Nice to meet you" I said and we shaked hands as we gave each other a small smile.

"You don't really seem to like ice skating, am I right?" he asked and I nodded

"And you?"

"Same, I'm here for the first time but my legs are hurting already. My boyfriend Minjae wanted me to skate with him more but I need a break as you can see"

"Oh, you have a boyfriend? That's cute" I said

"Haha yeah and you? Who are you with?"

"That guy, do you see him? He's skating like an ice prince or something " I said and we both laughed