Part 10

Now we jump ahead 5 more years, a basic description, then jump ahead 5 more years. We get to so Machala as a young turtle woman, but at only 15. Still teen, but young woman enough.

-----

By the time Machala was 10 years old, Leo and Ophelia were considered married. Even Raph and Irena were too. It had taken Don longer, but had found one. She was a science geek and computer nerd like him.

If Mikey and Ophelia were able to do it, so could the other 3 and their women. Machala had 2 siblings now. One sister and one brother. Jake and Ruby.

Raph and Irena had a son, Carl. Carl was the perfect name for a hothead boy.

Don and his girl, Rochelle, were working up to it. They were taking their time. They were the techno savvy ones, so kids were not the highest thing on their priority list right away.

Machala was far more improved in the ninja arts, as Leo as her teacher and father. She still thought of him as her dad, but knew otherwise. Mikey was her true dad. By now, she knew what he looked like from pictures, and knew many tales about him. She did wish that she could have met him.

---

At age 15, Machala was the oldest of all the young turtle/human crosses. They had all learned the ways of the ninja. Tonight was a training session outside the sewers, and to stay in the shadows no matter what. She had a lot of cousins now. Donny's were the youngest. He and Rochelle had produced twins, two girls, 6 years ago.

Machala now had 4 siblings. Jake and Ruby, and now Wendy and Bradford.

Raph and Irena had added more too. Three more. Two more boys and a girl. David and Gabriel. Erica was the only girl.

Donny and Rochelle's twins were named Annabelle and Jennifer. Now she was having another one; Tamara for a girl or Zack for a boy.

The human girls always wanted kind of more human names for their kids. April only had two kids, Tabitha first, then Terry, born 4 years later. Casey and April had mastered parenthood too.

-

Now all four turtles were fathers, though Mikey wasn't alive to help them out, but he was watching from heaven very proudly. He was proud of his daughter. Splinter was there with him too, so he wasn't alone. They were both proud of how Leo, Don, and Raph, had raised Mikey's child so well. He felt a little sad that the mother of his child had ended up with Leo, but it couldn't be helped. He had needed someone, and Machala had needed a mother.

-

Ophelia and Machala got along real well most of the time these days, but Machala was growing up after all, and she and her mom could easily upset each other. She was into more adult or teen girl things, like make up and boys. It just wasn't possible for her though, being a turtle and all. Ophelia also explained many things to Machala about girl or woman things that the guys couldn't explain to her about.

Her uncles had shown her pictures of her dad from over the years. Machala did agree with them that she did officially look like him, but with more feminine qualities. Maybe one day, she would score herself a guy. She mostly preferred turtle though over human. She knew how bad they were and could be.

It had been amazing at how they had treated Mikey in life and when he died, Don, Leo, and Raph thought that they would never see happiness again, but then, only two months later, Mikey's daughter had been brought into their lives for a reason. She had given them all a sense of purpose again.

Once she got older out of baby stages, Machala was never a problem child. She got that from her own mother. Her uncles had never hit her. Not even Raph. Like he used to hit Mikey on the head roughly when he used to joke, or said something that seemed to be making no sense or stupid.

At 15, Machala had come just about full circle with her life as a child, Ophelia and Mikey's daughter, and Mikey's bloodline.

She still had her father's cat too. He was real old now. But Klunk the 2nd was still a great cat. He was mostly Machala's cat as he had been a birthday present to her father all those years ago, before she had even been born, but she had been on her way. Klunk was nearly 16 now. Old cat.

With the whole turtle family thriving now, there couldn't have been a happier ending.