"Such a good girl for her Daddies..." Xavier gently plays with on of her pigtails, then leads her to the bed, "but if you want your master to give you your tail, you'll need to use your words."

Addison only whimpers and begs once again, only making Xavier 'tsk' in response. They've been more than happy to see and care for their baby girl in headspace, but it's time for her to start speaking again.

Xavier kisses up her jawlines, gently brushing his fingers down her spine. Kai growls from behind then squeezes her round ass making her yelp.

"C'mon princess, just tell us what you want. We'll be more than happy to give it to you." They nip at her sensitive skin, Xavier's hand brushing against her throbbing core.

She wants them- no, she needs them. Her mind scrambles looking for her voice. Why can't they just give her what she needs? Instead they tease her, driving her wild with desire for them. Goddess please...

"Pl-" They don't stop their assault on her neck, as Kai slides his rough hands up her shirt, "Ple-please..."

Xavier growls, "There's our good girl."

Kai only smirks, "Please what princess? What do you need?"

Her plump lips are a luscious trap as she moans out, "Please master, let me wear my tail."

"Is that what you want? For me to stretch your ass and fill it with your tail?"

She squirms, "Please! Please fill me up!"

That's all Kai and Xavier needed to hear from their beautiful mate's lips. Those four words seemed to break the damn, losing any control they had on their desires. They've waited for their mate to be ready, and now they'll finally take what's theirs.

Her clothes are gone in seconds, along with her mate's. Xavier flips her on top of him so she's straddling his lap. She moans against his lips, and squirms on his rock hard member as Kai places a cold liquid on her hole.

Xavier hisses, and hold her in place, "Stay still love, this will only take a second."

The pressure on her bum makes her whimper and struggle to get out of Xavier's grip. Xavier only chuckles. He can only imagine how she'd react to either his or his brother's cock stretching her out. She definitely needs to practice with the butt plug first.

"Shhhh princess, you're doing so good baby." Kai kisses the sweet spot between her shoulders and Xavier nips at her breast making her cry out in pleasure. Kai slips the plug securely inside her, and continues licking and biting her warm flesh.

They flip her on her back, and take a step back to admire their mate. Her cheeks are rosy, her chest heaving from her heavy breaths.

"So beautiful." They both murmur in unison, making her blush even harder. Despite their burning gazes, she knows better than to hide away from them. No, she basks in the attention they're giving her vulnerable body, only growing more and more excited as the time passes.

"We're going to ravish you love..." Xavier slowly crawls on top of her, lust practically dripping from his pores. His lips graze her ear, "And when we're done with you, you won't be able to leave this bed without our help. I can promise you that."

"Daddy please..." Kai crawls to her left, kissing up her thighs, and Xavier lays on her right side, kissing her chest.

He leaves trails on love bites across her chest up to her neck. He continues kissing her until he finds a spot between her collarbone that makes her gasp out in pleasure. There it is.

Xavier continues, biting and sucking on the spot, till the skin is an angry red. She's a panting mess, and she cries out at Kai's tongue glides across her slit. This only makes the brothers growl, and Xavier's canines begin to elongate.

"I love you..." Xavier freezes, and they both look at their mate as she smiles and repeats herself, "I love both of you so much."

"Fuck baby, we love you so much."

They go back to giving her the pleasure she deserves, and Xavier's canines graze across the spot that will bind them together for life.

Ding-dong.

Their wolves roar in their minds. Who dares interrupt them?

Leave it. They'll leave. Kai mind links his brother, not even lifting up for a breath of air.

Xavier glares at their bedroom door, then looks at his beautiful mate. Not even a second later, the doorbell rings once again. And again.

Xavier inhales, trying to identify which idiot from their pack has a death wish. Then his blood runs cold.

Kia must sense it too, because a second later he's up and looking for his clothes. Addison's eyes go wide with confusion, and Xavier body goes ridged above her.

"He better leave Kai." His eyes are closed, trying his hardest to stay put. He will not ruin this night with his mate.

Kai curses, "I know. I know."

Addison squeaks, "W-who's there?"

"If he fancies his head to stay attached to his body you better tell him that he's to stay far away from us." Then it hits her. There's only one man who'd make her mates this tense.

"J-Jaxon?"