He was getting off from my pain. My tears didn't stop as the stench of blood made it to my nose, my blood, he wasn't stopping and I couldn't protest. "You're so good for me." He grunted as his thrusts hurt and his fangs sunk into my skin drawing more blood, I loved him, I loved us but this wasn't what I wanted, love wasn't torture, a bit of pain yes, but never torture, and he was getting off from it, the bleeding didnt stop as much as I tried to show him I was in pain until he reached climax, his seed filled me, I could feel its warmth coating my walls making me hiss as it stung, a kiss to my teary wet cheek made me flinch. "Beautiful." He whispered as his bites slowly healed, I knew I would be in pain for a while, but most of all I just wanted the nightmare to end.

The memories were being triggered by being back here, I couldn't stop them, I couldn't avoid them, it was as if I was reliving each moment of my painful life here, how I wished I wasn't bonded to him, how I wished we never met or realized that we were mates. As I stood infront of my home, I just wanted to eat and sleep, tommorow I had to face a lot of things and figure out what happened.

I walked into the kitchen whilst retying my hair into a loose pony tail, I needed to relax, Tori was there looking proudly at her handiwork, she was fixing the doors her mate busted, she turned around with a hand on her heart. "Goddess you startled me." She muttered as she flicked away strands of her chocolate brown hair from her face, she looked just like her strongwilled mother. "I know I'm the last person you want to see right now, and I know you must be hurt seeing me with Tai, but there was nothing I could do, he's my mate, and I couldn't reject him, we only get one." She tried to explain and apologize whilst I looked at her blankly, I understood her, but I also couldn't let go of the pain.

"You're right." I replied, and indeed she was right, just because my mate was a mad psychopath who killed anyone who so much as spoke wrongly didn't mean hers would be the same, what just hurt was that when I needed Tai to stand up for me, he followed Enzo, handing me to him on a silver platter blessed in cherries.

"He's your mate, and I won't be the reason why you two can't be together, he's your mate and you clearly love him with everything that is you, so how can I stand in your way." I asserted with a smile, she deserved her happiness, my words astounded her but I meant it. "I'm so sorry for how you found out though." She apologized and I waved it off. "Its okay, I could say a lot more but I think I made my peace already." I expressed just as I sat down to have my burger.

"Thanks Cherry, and I know you wouldn't be comfortable with him around, so we agreed that he stay at a friend's place until you two can stand under one roof without you kicking his ass." She exclaimed clearly showing her amusement but I appreciated her gesture. "Thanks Tori." I muttered as she hugged me from my right side. "It's nothing, speaking of how did you beat the second strongest wolf in this pack, in what, less than ten seconds." She inquired making me chuckle, but those were my own secrets. "I would tell you but Tori, I'm just not ready to speak about my time away." I replied sincerely and I knew she understood.

"Its alright, I have to get Tai something, I will be back in like an hour, wait up for me." She mumbled and I nodded as she walked off, I was already halfway done with my burger when I noticed a note in the bag.
"Carter, you shouldn't have come back, they wanted you back for a reason, be careful." I mumbled lowly the note from Sterling, what he meant was a mystery to me and the number at the bottom of the note more so. How was I going to deal with all this, I had just gotten back.

The door opened and I noticed Tori waving me off. "Remember, wait up, and its good having you back Cherry." She called out just as the door closed with a bang, I certainly didn't feel glad being back, something was going on and I might have just been brought to the middle of it.

+++

LMJ