Chapter 2

Leon's POV

I grin at the other us's, "Soooo, what about you guys? Tell us a bit about you!" Leo nodded firmly, "Well, I'm the leader-" "And a buzzkill." I blink in surprise at Ralph, "Okay, so not nice and cuddly?" Ralph glared at me, "Nice, and WHAT now?!" April cleared her throat, "Right, so Donnie's really smart-" Mikey jumped in, "But super awkward! I'm the funnest guy around, you can call me Dr. Prankastien!"

Don smirked, "Hah! Bet my pranks are better. If they can beat Michael and Leon's pranks, then let me tell you-" Leo cut in, "Wait, you do pranks?" I rolled my eyes, "Well, duh! You don't? Raph's the only one who doesn't do them. So he's our main victim!" Raph facepalmed, "Oh, come on!" 

Leo sighed, "Okay, so we're really different. Anyways, Ralph here has anger issues." I nod, "Cool, cool, but does he have patience?" Donnie grumbles, "Not at all." Michael shivers, "Ugh, does he at least only yell?" Mikey chuckled nervously, "He tried to break my back with a spoon once." Raph gasped, "What! Look, we do NOT, I repeat, do NOT hurt family like that!" I snicker, "Oooooh, you're in trouble!" Don punched my arm, "Shut up, Leon! What are you, five?" 

"Don! Stop smackin' Leon we have guests!" Don fumes, "But they're us!" Raph shushes him, "Apapapa, they are GUESTS." I smirk, "HAH!" Aps and Michael start laughing while Mikey chuckles. Leo raises his hand, "Right, so, where are we staying?" Don clears his throat, "Okay, so we'll be bunking with our other-selves. Aps, you mind if April stays with you?" Aps nod, "Better her than your brothers. No offense, guys, but my bathroom is not happy with you."

Raph clears his throat awkwardly, "Right, it's getting late. You two should head back to your place, Aps." She nods and both Aprils leave, leaving us to organize ourselves. "Oh, we should tell Pops!" Ralph frowns, "Who?" Don rolls his eyes, "The guy you call 'Sensei' or whatever. Look, fatherhood and getting turned into a rat took a toll on his... physical form. But don't underestimate him."

Michael inhales, "POPS, GET OVER HERE WE NEED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT OR ELSE DON WILL DRAG YOU HERE!!" "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, JUST DON'T GET PURPLE OVER HERE!!" Michael smiled innocently, "He's coming." Donnie blinked, "Why did you include that Don would drag him over?" I chuckle, "'Cause Don's scary, duh!"

Ralph snapped, "No, not duh!" I facepalm, "Right, yours is nice and awkward." "Hey!" Don shrugged, "Well, being smart is good enough for me." He put an arm around Donnie, "You're my twin now." I screeched, "WHA- BUT I'M YOUR TWIN!! HE'S NOT EVEN FOURTEEN-" Don huffed, "Doesn't matter. Now, we're gonna figure out exactly what you know and where you're going to sleep!" 

I sputter nonsense as the two purple geniuses head off, leaving me behind with the others. Ralph snorted, "Seriously?" I nod stiffly and mutter, "This is warrrr..." Leo clears his throat, "Uh, hey it's not that big of a deal. Besides, we'll have to go home eventually!" I shake my head, "It's important *Sniff* to me! But I guess you're KINDA right..."

Michael pats my shoulder and looks me in the eye with the sweetest smile, "Leon, dude, stop being SUCH a DRAMA QUEEN, BOY!!" I'm aggressively shaken back and forth and Raph quickly gets Michael to let me go. "Michael! Don't shake Leon, you could give him brain damage! Have you seen him? He does NOT need that! Well, I mean, no one needs that-" 

Mikey bursts out laughing, "Are you guys always this funny?" Across the hall, Don yells, "POPS CONFIRMS I'M THE FUNNIEST AND LEON'S PUNS SUUUUCK!!" I pout, "That's not true, right?" Michael grimaces and Raph cringes, "Oooo, well, sorry buddy, but um, not really." Mikey gasps, "THIS LEO MAKES JOKES?!" I smirk, "Someone who finally appreciates me!" Don yells again, "UNTIL THEY GET TO KNOW YOU!!" I shout back, scoffing, "YEAH?! WELL, NO ONE ASKED YOU, DON!!"

Suddenly Pops walks in and sighs, "Blue, what did you do now?!" 

Ralph's POV

What the actual-

Aaaand that wraps up this chapter! Right now, they're all settling in so it'll mostly be chaos for now. Semi-slow updates, too cause, well, school. Have a wonderful day/ noon/ night! ~Coco