Two

I ran into the bathroom and closed a stall door behind me. I sat down on the floor. I'd been in this bathroom enough times to know which spots to sit on and which to not.

  1. Avoid sitting near the toilet unless using it. The girls here are disgusting and sometimes "miss" the toilet. I don't understand how they miss it, but they do.
  2. Not against the walls, only the stall door. Once in a while a girl will drag a boy in here and they do their little thing against the walls. Who knows where that boy had been.
  3. Sit near the right corner of the stall door. The left has a patch of mold.

  I pulled my legs up to my chest. "He's my best friend, nothing more. He's my best friend, nothing more," I muttered a few times to myself. "Y/n?" Someone said from outside the stall door. I stood up and opened the stall door. I looked at my (other) best friend, Hailey. (Who I forgot to mention in the face claims whoops)

ROWAN BLANCHARD as Hailey Schneider17 - they/them - 5'8 - bisexual

17 - they/them - 5'8 - bisexual

"Are you doing alright?" Hailey asked. I didn't answer. "It's Tommy isn't it?" I looked at them. "Ooo, that crazy son of a b*tch is gonna f*cking pay." Hailey started to walk away and I grabbed their wrist. "Hailey, stop! It's not Tommy." They turned around to look at me. "He- he just made some dumb joke and I started blushing like crazy." Hailey didn't say anything. "I don't know, he's my best friend, other than you, I can't have a crush on him. It would make it weird between us." Hailey's face softened and they out their arm around me. "Come on, let's get to first period."

We walked down the hall and into Mr. B's math class. I sat down and looked at the words written on the chalk board.

Mr. Van Den Berg (Mr. B for short)

Everyone knows his name, why would he write it on the board? Tommy came over and sat next to me on my left, Hailey on my right. Mr. B hit his ruler on the desk and said "Alright, I understand we were supposed to have a test today, but I will change it to next week. Because we have a new student, and I do not want her falling behind." Tommy and I looked at each other and then the class door opened.

The room, mainly the boys, fell silent. Tommy was still looking at me then turned towards her when he realized the silence was there. His eyes widened. She had black hair and dark brown eyes. She looked like your average girl, I don't understand why the boys just turned into simps. "This is your new classmate, Scarlett Mitchell. She moved here from America just a few weeks ago." The boys kept staring. Hailey rolled their eyes and I leaned over to Tommy to try and get him out of her trance. "Holy sh*t, Tommy. An American. Don't you hate Americans?" He kept looking at her and said "Yeah but- I think this one's better than the others."

  Scarlett looked at me and walked over to me. One boy tried to touch her butt and she stuck up her middle finger. Mr. B didn't see because he was already writing down math problems on the board. Scarlett sat down on the other side of Hailey. "Hey, I'm Scarlett," she said. Yes ma'am, I already know that. "The boys here are creeps you know? Does it sound weird that I have an American accent while you all have a British one?" Ok, she's fine I guess. I shook my head. "Nope, you just sound different. It's cool." I noticed Tommy still staring at her so I hit him lightly on the back of the head.

  "Oh, hello," he said to her. She smiled and asked "are you two dating? You seem very close." Tommy shook his head aggressively. "HAHA- h*ll no. Y/n and I are just friends." I felt my heart drop a bit and Hailey noticed. "So... Scarlett, what brings you to Britain?" Scarlett looked Hailey up and down then said "Well, my father wanted to move closer to my grandmother, who lives here. She lives in this huge, white house with giant columns on it. It's really great." My eyes widened. "You don't happen to live on (street name)?" Scarlett nodded. Tommy smiled and said "Wow, that's great? I live there, too!" We, Tommy. We live there.

  We finally got to lunch which had (food) on today's school lunch menu. Hailey and I went through the lunch line and they said "Scarlett sucks." I snorted. "She's fine now, but I can tell she's going to get worse." Hailey grabbed an apple and put one on their tray. "She looks like your average girl but I guess cause she's AmErIcAn she's so much better." I got a water bottle and we walked to our table in the cafeteria. "The final test, will he sit with us or her," I said. We watched Tommy get out of the lunch line, not even look at us, and sit down with Scarlett. Scarlett looked at me then back at Tommy and started giggling. Without thinking, I grabbed my water bottle and threw it at her so it hit her in the head.

(907 words)
Also here's my right hand cause we reached 100 reads

(907 words)Also here's my right hand cause we reached 100 reads

Handboo