"Uh, sorry miss Fischer but why are you here this morning."

"Well for starters, I'd like you to meet my nephews, John and Peter. Last night I came over and was not happy with what I saw."

She looked at the children, signalling them to go out and play.

"Last night I saw a bunch of bottles of beer on the ground. Mr Ross, that will do you no good, so I really thought of bringing you some homemade dishes."

"I'm sorry miss, but I don't accept this."

"Sir, whether you accept it or not is not my concern, my concern is your daughter. She's underaged and drinking around her, is a serious crime. I think it's not good for her."

"I'm sorry, Mrs Fischer, but nobody comes into my house telling me what I can and cannot do. You don't tell me how to be a good person, you don't tell me how to be a good Neighbour, you don't tell me how to be a good dad to my daughter. Thanks for the food and goodbye."

He shut the door and she looked up at heaven, "do forgive him God and help him become Yours before its too late, in Jesus' name."

Mr Ross went to the fridge and grabbed the only thing that ever calmed him down, alcohol.

"I'm not disrespecting you! You disrespect yourself, you disrespect me! What happened? Why is it that you're sober today? Maybe it's best you focus on being drunk and keep your nose out of my business."

"Sir, Jesus loves you."

"How can he love me? Look at me!"

"You might find it hard to believe, but He does love you."

"She's right, just let yourself believe it and He will do wonders in your life, sir."

He remembered what happened the last night and stood up.

He entered his late wife's bedroom.

"Aw, look at her, she's so beautiful," his wife said when they'd finally brought their beautiful daughter back home from the hospital.

"She definitely got that from me."

"Yeah sure, if you say so."

"So, since she's the mother of all nations, that means we're the grandparents of all nations."

"No, you're the great, great, great infinity great grandpa of all nations. You're so old."
Mr Ross remembered the past and smiled, "where did they go?"

At school, James and Henry were standing at their lockers and Queen and the black gang showed up.

"I guess it's your turn," James said and Henry breathed in.

"Wish me luck."

He walked over to her and greeted her, but she only sighed heavily and turned to face him.

"You know what? I'm tired of this, what's with you, huh? You think you can do just anything and waltz towards me like a knight in shining armour? Look at me, I'm Queen, queen of the school and you? Who are you?"

"I'm just trying to be a friend of yours."

"Who gave you the right? Who? You are nothing compared to me and you have absolutely no right to try and easily bring yourself into my life. No, like seriously guys, who does this nobody think he is?"

She started laughing with her group, Henry remained silent for a while, the whole school was now watching. He then chuckled and looked up at her, "you are right, I am just a nobody. And as for who gave me the right, I don't even know why."

He walked towards James who had a smirk on his face, he put his hands on his shoulder and looked up, "why you ever chose me, has always been a mystery. All my life I've been told I belong at end of the line."

"With all the other not quites," James joined in. "With all the never get it rights, but it turns out were the one you've been looking for all this time."

"Cause I'm just a nobody, trying to tell everybody, all about somebody who saved my soul."

"Ever since he rescued me, he gave my heart a song to sing."

"I'm living for this world to see nobody but Jesus."

"Moses had stage fright and David brought a rock to a sword fight, you took twelve outsiders no body would have chosen and you changed the world. The moral of the story is, everybody's got a purpose, so when I hear that devil start talking to me saying who do you think your are? I say... " This time he pointed at Queen who rolled her eyes.

"Cause I'm just a nobody, trying to tell everybody, all about somebody who saved my soul."

"Ever since he rescued me, he gave my heart a song to sing."

"I'm living for this world to see nobody but Jesus."

The entire hall erupted in applause and he walked up to Queen, "yes I am a nobody, but a nobody for Jesus. I'm living for this world to see nobody but Him, for you to see nobody but Him."

He walked away and one of her group members commented, "wow, he just used Jesus to get you burned."

Queen clenched her fists and walked towards James who was on his way to music class, "keep your friend under control, Christian boy."

"Why? Are you ashamed?"

"No because it would be best for all three of us. Oh and tell your sister to stay away from my brother, or else I'll make life hell for you."

"How can that be when I am already a citizen of heaven. You should go and listen to the song, it'll cool you down."

He walked away humming the song citizen of heaven and she turned on her heels back to the others.

Galatians 6:3
For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.