Chapter 27: Fenrir

"Har- Lord Potter," Snape said monotonously, "See me after class,"

Harry's OWLs were rapidly approaching and Harry was beyond prepared. He even continued his tutor sessions for those doing their NEWTs. Sure, they were either impressed or apprehensive but Harry soon proved to be a good teacher.

"Of course, Sev-Professor Snape," he corrected himself.

The students all noticed that Snape and Harry were a lot more friendly with each other and it freaked them out. Snape had never liked a student other than Malfoy and he was his godson.

"Class dismissed," he called eventually.

Harry packed up his things and walked over to Snape's desk.

"Severus?" he called as the Potions Master was marking papers.

"Yes, yes... what was I going to say...?" he looked away, "Oh yes, Wednesday at 9 pm,"

"Okay... but why couldn't he just send it in the mail?" he asked.

"Dumbledore," he sneered.

That one word was all it took to put Harry in a sour mood and a disgusted look on his face.

Harry walked out and spotted two seventh years with sloppy disillusionment charms on them.

"Hey, Macneil and... Macintosh right?" he paused, not looking at them.

He could hear two gulps.

"Tell a soul and you're are dead, got it?"

The charms were removed and he finally looked at the two trembling students.

"Got it?" he asked again, "If not... I'll obliviate you,"

They nodded.

"Good," he nodded and left.

"Nosy little brats," he mumbled under his breath as he went back up to his dorm.

"Hey guys!" he said to the students in the common room.

There was a chorus of mumbled 'hey's and 'hey Harry's. Most of them had their noses stuck in books, preparing for EOY exams.

***

He quickly made his way to the secret room and said goodbye to a very disappointed Rowle.

: Cassius, Come out. His slithering companion preferred to be out in the forest rather than in the school and because of that, Harry usually only saw her about once a week.

: Harry?

: Heyyyy he hissed as the snake slid out from under the sofa of the room. Let's just say that Amelia didn't like her that much.

: Would you like to come with me? He asked as he changed into Ashe and put on a cloak that was laying on the armchair.

The snake nodded and coiled around Ashe's left forearm. She was quite big now. Around a metre long but thin and lanky. Magical snakes were very different to their muggle counterparts. The rings of gold around her glittered brightly and the red line going down her head stood out the most.

Harry, currently not bothered to use the tunnel and apparate, decided to just shadow to the Leaky Cauldron.

Apparently, he needs more practice because he shadowed behind Tom the Bartender.

"AAAGH" Tom shouted, grabbing the attention of all in the pub.

"Shut it, Tom," he sneered.