Chapter 21: The Dark Lord Returns

"WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN!" Rowle yelled at the young Prince.

"Geez Rowle, chill out,"

"CHILL OUT??? YOU WANT ME TO CHILL OUT?"

"The rest of you go to bed," he ordered the court, even though they wanted to know what happened, they could not defy their Prince because this was not an official Court Meeting. The Prince and Princess had to announce it for it to be official.

The students pushed past to get to their dorms.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, POTTER!!" she yelled again, "AND WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"

"Rowle, your dad is a Death Eater, right?" he said calmly, making himself comfortable on a couch.

"Yeah, what's up with that?" she asked confused.

"Here's the truth," he used subtle Legilemency to make sure they were loyal to the Dark and cast a secrecy charm, "I'm an ally to the Dark Lord,"

Her eyes widened, "WHAT???!!!"

"Yeah...also, there's a secrecy charm so you can't tell anyone without suffering, got it?"

She glared at him, "Wait, do you have a Death Wish or something?"

Harry snorted to her confusion.

"Look, they had a meeting tonight and wanted me to attend, you happy?"

"I need to go to bed," she sighed pinching the bridge of her nose and walking to her dorm.

Harry calmly walked back to his dorm, still dressed in worryingly professional combat gear.

***

The next day, Harry went for his morning run as usual after releasing Cassius but this time, he saw Severus waiting for him at the end of the Quidditch Pitch.

Harry ran up to him.

"Hey, Sevvykins," he waved childishly, "What might you be doing here on this fine morning, I bet it's not the weather,"

"You are correct in that observation, Harry,"

"So, why are you here?"

"To yell at you, that's why!!"

"Whatever did I do wrong,"

"YOU INSUFFERABLE, ARROGANT LITTLE BRAT!!" he yelled

"You might want to lower your tone, Severus, I might think that you're insulting me,"

"How you came out of that meeting yesterday alive was beyond me," he pinched the bridge of his nose as he often did around him.

"Yeah," he laughed, "That was fun,"

Severus rubbed his temples, "Fun?" he yelled, "You call that fun?"

"Come on," he drawled, "You mean you didn't laugh at Lucius?"

He growled, "Speaking of which, how do you know Marvolo?"

"We are associates," he replied vaguely.

"What do you know about him?" he asked, "it was an order to find out anything we could about the man,"

"He is a man of many secrets, let us just say," Snape raised his eyebrow.

"Do you know of his 'secrets'?"

"Well..." he rubbed the back of his neck, "I guess you could say that,"

"I'm assuming you won't tell me anything?" Harry nodded.

Snape left with his cloak billowing behind him. Harry just shrugged and went back to his run.