Chapter 9: Yule

The Slytherins worshipped him. There was no doubt about it. They feared him and everything he did .

He wasn't complaining.

That night, he was going to call his first meeting as Slytherin Prince. The Slytherin Princess approached him earlier that morning to go over what he had to do as the Prince and that included Monthly Meeting and initiations. It would be a time where his brain didn't go to sleep.

All court appointments had to go through him and Rowle. Only those who were deemed worthy were allowed to know of the 'organisation' and Harry became the Prince in his first term at Hogwarts. He scoffed at the thought.

:Good Morning Cassius, I haven't seen you in a while

:Hello Harry, I have news

***

At Lunch, the professors were having my their usual gossiping session also known as a Staff Meeting. Seriously, they had to stop talking about students behind their backs.

"I'm sure that you all are aware of the unfortunate incident that landed Mr. Flint in the Hospital Wing last night," Dumbledore started, " Unfortunately, he has been subject to curses that go beyond my knowledge, Very dark curses and given Mr Flint's status in the Slytherin Ranks, we must assume that there is a new Slytherin Prince. Severus?"

Snape stood up and leaned on the table as Dumbledore sat back down in his seat. "Last night, I witnessed a challenge for the role of Prince. It appears Salazar's heir has shown himself at Hogwarts."

"Come on, Severus," Minerva urged, "Who is it?"

"Potter."

The over-dramatic gasps of the staff filled the room.

"What?"

"How?"

"But his parents-"

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore echoed.

Flitwick almost fell off his chair.

The rest of the room turned to look at the man.

"Congratulations, Harry Potter," he mumbled before returning to his office.

Dumbledore made a terrible mistake by letting the boy become You-Know-Who. He wasn't going to make that mistake again.

Slytherin Common Room

"Good Evening, guys, gals and non binary pals." Harry's voice rang. Although he was only 11 years old, his voice was strangely mature. He'd done a good job instilling fear into them. They didn't even crack at his lazy attempt at humour.

Everyone in the Slytherin Court was there apart from Flint who had not yet recovered.

"As you all probably know, I have been appointed as Prince of Slytherin." Harry stated, his voice strong and confident, "I'm sure most of you know who my parents were and know that my Father was a pure blood while my Mother was a muggleborn."

A few boos were soon silenced as Harry raised his hand. He was smaller than average for a first-year thanks to the Dursleys but he somehow managed to make them quiet.

That may or may not be because of a compulsion charm.

"As the Prince of Slytherin, I hereby instate that the use of foul language, insults or prejudice towards blood purity shall be... handled as I deem fit. If you have a problem, take it up with me."

No one spoke a word to him about it and Harry was pleased.

Yule holidays were coming up and Harry received many invitations to come to his fellow Slytherin's homes. He expected that much especially with his title as well as his celebrity status.

He had politely declined. Socialising wasn't Harry's cup of tea. On the other hand, Harry obviously didn't want to go back to the Dursleys and so he decided to stay at the Castle.

Thanks to Cassius, he found that Granger and Weasley had absolutely no idea about the stone. Guess it really was Harry's 'destiny'.

That night, he retrieved the stone without trace.

On Christmas morning, Harry sent Quirrel a present:

Sorry for the short chapter but Voldie is back and Immortal.
Thanks again for reading!
-Alysha