Chapter 16: Eagle

"They shouldn't let dogs like you in to this place!" The man threw the heavily scarred man to the floor, Harry was sitting silently as he normally did when he heard a commotion coming from the barstools next to him. He looked over and watched the scene,

"Get out!" the man yelled, "Before, you dogs get us all muddy,"

Ashe stood with his hood covering his eyes and walked over to the man and stood in front of him. He let his magic release into the room and everything went cold.

"I suggest you leave him alone," he spoke coldly.

The Mystery Man often defended the creatures of Knockturn and those who disrespected the Werewolves often don't come out of it unscathed.

"What are you going to about it, huh?" he said snobbishly as if he was a child.

Harry smirked and looked up causing him to smack onto the wall behind him. The rest of the pub didn't make a noise. The man whimpered and tried to scurry away. Ashe lifted his hand up

And the man floated off the floor screaming in pain. Around the gloved hand of Ashe, was smoke of Darkness.

He put his hand down and the disrespectful man fell on his knees locked in place. Ashe walked up to the whimpering man and all eyes were on him. He kneeled next to the man's ear and whispered, "Get out,"

That was all it took for the childish, sad excuse for a human, to run out of the place.

He reached out his hand to the werewolf that was still on the ground.

"Thank you," he smiled. He nodded and pulled the man up.

Ashe put his hood back over his eyes and sat down at his barstool without saying another word and acting as if nothing happened.

The entire bar including the bartenders stared at him.

Seeing them staring at him, he threw a few coins on the table. Little did he know, that a certain Death Eater Werewolf was watching him.

He left apparating back to Hogsmeade and entering the tunnel to go back, removing his glamours.

He tried to sneak back up to his dorm when the lights in the common room switched on revealing a man in greasy black hair sitting on the couch not looking at him with a book in hand.

Just great.

"Good Morning, Lord Potter," he sneered sarcastically, "Care to explain why you are here so late at night?"

"No, I do not care to explain," he replied nonchalantly, relaxing in his position and casting a wandless Tempus.

3:37

"I shall see you in my office after dinner, My Lord," he huffed and exited the room.

The next day was spent contemplating what to do about Snape. He wasn't sure if Voldemort told him about how Harry helped to resurrect him.

He was at breakfast sitting silently while two pairs of eyes bore into his head one belonging to the Half-Blood Prince and the Goat when a giant Eagle flew into the Great Hall along with the other owls.

The staff and a few Slytherins paled as they knew who the bird belonged to. He quickly pulled the letter from the giant Bird of Prey and ran out of the Hall avoiding the stares of the students in the Hall.

Snape and Dumbledore got up from their seats and followed after Harry.

Seeing this, however, Harry slipped into the shadows and went to the Chamber of Secrets.

Full of nostalgia, he hissed in Parseltongue to open the chamber leaving behind a frightened Myrtle.

He dropped into the Chamber and he found that it was less dirty than before since Lockhart had not joined him. He contemplated releasing the Basilisk but eventually decided against it.