He groaned loudly,"ahhh,good girl" he moaned out,breathing heavily. He started to take control,moving his hips back and forth,"oh fuck,just like that" he threw his head back,meaning and groaning in pleasure.

I felt him hitting the back of my throat,making me gag again and again and again,"fucking hell!" He growled,"such a g-good girl" he moaned out,"I-I'm so close,just like that" he said out of breath,his chest heaving up and down,"I'm cumming" his hot cum streamed down my throat.

He pulled out,grabbing my jaw,"swallow" I obeyed,again,"good girl" he kissed my lips,"lay on your back,on the bed" he got up from the bed,making me stand up and lay on bed on my back,"turn around for a sec" I turned on my stomach,making him untie the belt around my wrists,I turned on my back again,making him tie my hands to the headboard with his belt again.

"Lift your hips" lifting my hip,him taking my pants and panties off,also lifting my shirt and putting it over my eyes,"if you want me to take it off,tell me" I nodded.

I felt him getting on top of me,slightly moving my hair out of my face,grabbing my neck and crushing his lips against mine aggressively,quickly taking control and slipping his tongue inside my mouth,making me moan. He brought his other hand in between my legs,rubbing me,"god,you're so wet" his thumb rubbing my clit in circles,making me moan louder and louder,"I didn't even start" he mutter through the kiss,"Tom p-please" I begged,needing him to be inside me,"eager,aren't we" he chuckled,"what a slut you are".

He positioned himself at my entrance,not giving me what I wanted,"c-come on Tom" he lips explored my neck,kissing every part of it,"patience sweetheart" he whispered against my chest,"T-Tom please,I'm b-begging you" he chuckled darkly,knowing I'm desperate,"if you say so" he quickly pushed inside me,not giving me a second to adjusted to his size,"s-slow down" I moaned out,it was too much,he went slower,not to my liking,"o-oh come on,you know I d-didn't mean this slow" I breathed out,"oh I know,I just like hearing you beg" I could feel his smirk,hear it,and smell it,he's just too obvious.

"Please Tom,p-please go faster,p-please",I whimpered,feeling him moving very slow,"p-please" I mutter one last time,before he started going faster,and harder,"oh fuck,you're so fucking tight" he growled,"T-Tom" I moaned out,"come on baby,I know you can do better than that" he lift my legs over his shoulder,thrusting deeper,and harder,making me moan loudly,"fuck!" I moaned,making him groan.

I felt his warm breath on my breasts,before taking one nipple in his mouth,sucking,making me moan,whimper,cry out in pleasure,his thrust not stopping,"who do you belong to" he growled,"y-you" I whispered,I could barley speak,"who do you belong to" he growled angrily,"you" I moaned out,"who,do you belong to!" He shouted,"y-you!" I moaned loudly,"good girl" he chuckled,attacking me with kisses.

"I-I'm close T-Tom" I threw my head back in pleasure,"oh my god" moaning mess,"hold it for me",his thrust got harder,god,I'm not sure if that's even possible,I felt him inside my stomach. The knot inside me tighten,getting me closer and closer to the edge,"T-Tom I can't hold it,please" he smirked up at me,"cum".

I moaned loudly as I climax,seeing starts,feeling absolutely amazing. Tom on the other side,didn't stop,he kept thrusting hard and fast,"do you have pills here" I nodded my head,moaning again,"fuck!" Tom shouted loudly while reaching his climax,collapsing on top of me,the only sound in the room is our heavy breaths.

I throw my head back in satisfaction,"how does our fights always leads to sex" I breathed out,making him chuckle,"you're being a bad girl" he pulled out of me,laying beside me,"oh am I" he smirked,"oh you do" I giggled,resting my head against his chest,making him kiss it and play with my hair,"why are you sharing your dorm with a boy" I chuckled,"you're jealous again" he rolled his eyes,"whatever you say" I chuckled again.

"I'm sharing my dorm with Lorenzo because he is the only person who was nice to me in Slytherin" I'm sounding pathetic I know,"but don't worry,most of the times I was with the Gryffindors" I flipped over,laying on his stomach,between his legs,"hmm" he hummed,playing with my hair again.

We laid like that in a comfortable silence,me drawing shapes on his stomach,him playing with my hair,"hey,Tom,have you two stopped fucking" Mattheo shouted from behind the door,making Tom roll his eyes and groan,"I guess so" Mattheo burst into the room,followed by Theo,Lorenzo and Blaise.

He covered my body more with the blanket,"get dressed" Mattheo scrunched his nose in disgust,"well get the fuck out" Tom snapped making Mattheo roll his eyes,"by the way,you were too loud,Theo got a boner" Tom snapped his head back up,making slap his chest,"fucking relax" I whispered only for him to hear,"I did not,if you really want to know" Theo said,slapping Mattheos head.

"Anyways,do you still have your secret drawer" Lorenzo asked,looking through my drawers,"when do you think I had time for it" I just had chocolate and shit in there,"secret drawer?" Tom raised one eyebrow,making me and Lorenzo raised our finger to our lips,making a shush sound,"and I'm sure you had a time" Lorenzo opened the last drawer,taking a pack of m&m,"I knew it!" He opened the bag,dipping it inside his mouth.

Mattheo got up,frowning his eyebrows,opening the drawer,revealing nothing,"what the fuck...." He was confused,I know,magic baby,"wait a damn m-" me and Lorenzo interrupted him,by putting our finger on our lips again,making him roll his eyes,"I like your tattoo" Lorenzo said,breaking the awkward silence,"thanks" yeah he is definitely jealous,"he is worse than Fred" he said to me,"I know" he sat up,still covering my body with the blanket,"what do you m-" I laughed,"Fred was jealous,and I mean jealous,you are very jealous,come on,you were jealous of Dylan" he clicked his tongue,slapping my head,making me make an 'ow' only for him to be the Tom I know,"sorry" he kissed my head,making me smile.

"Anyways,what are we doing" Tom looked up at Mattheo,"we?" Mattheo huffed,"you can leave,I don't care" I mutter,resting on Toms thigh,"hey,I sleep here!" Lorenzo complained with his mouth filled with m&m's,I shrugged my shoulder,"hey my boxers on the floor,can you give it to me" Tom whispered in my ear,making me lean my hand down,and give him his boxers,"thank you,love" he kissed my head again,putting his boxers on.

"I'm going to have a shower" I got up,with the towel wrapped around my body,hiding it from a four horny bitches. I opened my wardrobe,taking out a sweatpants and Tom sweatshirt,"I knew you were the one who took it" I snickered,turning around to look at him and send him a kiss,making him chuckle.

I got inside the bathroom,listening to the boys conversation,"well,how was it" Mattheo asked,"fucking amazing,she's so fucking tight" Tom replied,"I can hear you,you know" I shouted,"yes,I do,darling" I just chuckled,now knowing Tom is a show off.

I just took the blanket off of me,turning on the water,getting inside the shower.

God I think it was the best sex we had till now.