Chapter 21

Just you and me

"I want you to be mine"

I chuckled nervously,"Tom-" he interrupt me,"wait,you know what,let's make it more romantic,I want you downstairs,at the backyard,with a swimsuit,and a hot one" I smiled,pecking his lips,"okay" he got up,putting on his boxers,giving me a slight peck on the lips,and walking out of the room.

I got up,very slowly,cause there was a terrible pain between my legs,opening my wardrobe,taking out a light blue ditsy floral bikini,putting on it a huge jumper,scared of Mattheo and Theo's opinions.

I walked downstairs,seeing Tom sitting in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen,standing next to him,he was wearing a simple black swimsuit,revealing both his tattoos,this made him hotter,"what's up with the jumper,baby?" He got up,standing in front of me,towering over me.

"Just cold" I mumbled,smiling slightly,"don't lie to me,why did you put a jumper" he brushed his fingers through my hair,"scared" I looked down,"from who" I pointed at Mattheo and Theo like a little kid,"from those fuckers,if they'll laugh at you,you will laugh at them from how hard I'll hit them" I chuckled,"here's the smile that I love" he acted as if he didn't asked that question earlier.

"Put your hands in the air" I frowned,"if you're not taking this jumper off,I'm leaving you alone" he smirked,giving me a look of 'try me',aching one eyebrow. I slowly took of the jumper,hugging myself,hiding as much as I can,"no,I didn't agree to that,come on,I saw you naked" I rolled my eyes,hesitantly taking the hands off of me,"baby,you're beautiful" he smiled,"I don't want you to hide your body,and definitely not from me,okay" I smiled and nodded.

Mattheo came into the kitchen,taking out two cups from one of the cupboards,glancing over at us,than turning his gaze,and than looking back at us,or most correctly at me,"she has an eyes,you know" I rolled my eyes,"yeah,yeah sorry,umm" he stuttered,,"y-you look good" he smiled,which I retuned,"thank you" getting behind Tom from embarrassment,"we're going to have sometime alone,and no we're not going to fuck,you're just going to leave us alone" Tom said sternly,"okay,okay" Mattheo huffed.

Tom turned to look at me,"come on" he took my hand slightly,walking to the backyard,seeing a big pool,it was already dark outside,so the lights inside the pool were shining softly. He passed the pool,walking to the hot tub,I frowned,he turned on the streams,getting inside,"what are you waiting for" I rolled my eyes,snickering,putting my legs inside of the water,testing the warmth,than getting my whole body inside.

Tom looked at me in the eyes,not taking his gaze off of me,"what" he chuckled,grabbing my waist,bringing me onto his lap,that I'm straddling him,making me blush,"awww,cute" I hit his chest,"shut up" he chuckled,"do you want to get a tattoo with me" my eyes widened open,"no,no in that way,I'm doing another tattoo,I wondered if you wanted to come and get one,too" I raised my eyebrows,"what" he asked confused,"another tattoo,really" he smirked,"it's better than the dark mark".