Chapter 22

His friend
⚠️warning- sexual content

This morning,I woke up to coldness,did Tom leave

This morning,I woke up to coldness,did Tom leave. I sat up,rubbing my eyes,seeing a note on the drawer next to me.

Good morning baby!
I went to pick up my friend up,I'll be back soon.
I left some pancakes for you in the kitchen :)

I smiled to myself,getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom,doing my business,and brushing my teeth,walking downstairs,seeing those two assholes,eating my pancakes,"hey!,those are mine!" I slapped both of their heads,"ohhh,I really wondered why there was a note saying,belongs to Olivia" Mattheo said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes,walking to the fridge,taking out an orange juice,"hi!" I heard Tom calling from the door. He came into the kitchen,"hi baby" he pecked my lips,"hi" he smiled,"why aren't you eating" I pointed at Mattheo and Theo,"those fuckers ate my breakfast" I glared at them,"I literally told you not to eat those" Tom said to the boys,holding my waist,"since when do I listen to you" Tom rolled his eyes,sighing.

"Olivia,meet,Liam" he gave me a small wave,"hi" I mumbled,"I'm going to see Leo today" Tom frowned,"he doesn't feel very well,and Aurora is visiting her family" he nodded,"when are you going" I looked at the clock on the wall,"in an hour or something" he nodded,"'sup fucker" Liam leaned against Mattheo,"same thing" Mattheo shrugged,giving him a 'dude hug'.

"Still hanging out with this asshole,I see" he looked at Theo,"I can't b-" Liam interrupted Mattheo,"oh I wasn't talking to you" Theo just chuckled. Mattheo clicked his tongue,pushing Liam off of him,making him laugh,"so,you're the girl" he smirked at me,looking at me up and down,"do that look again,see what happens" Tom glared at him,grabbing my waist harshly.

I wrapped my hand around his,reminding him that I'm his. And only his,"alright chill,since when are you this protective" Liam frowned,"over me,since we kissed,over Sadie,I have no god damn idea" Tom clicked his tongue,"since I claimed you as mine,same thing about Sadie" he pecked my cheek,"when did that happened" I looked at him questionably,"when I first saw you smiling" I chuckled slightly.

"Do you want me to make you anything" I shook my head,"I'll just eat some cornflakes" he frowned,"it's not a breakfast" I smiled sarcastically,"it's depends on who you're asking,besides,me and Leo are going to eat anyways" he chuckled,"but I wanted you to meet Liam" he pouted,"awwww" Liam said sarcastically,"did Tommy become a softie for a girl again".

Tom clicked his tongue,shoving his shoulder,"shut the fuck up" I giggled,"well,you were a softie for Sadie" Liam shrugged,"not behind closed doors" my eyes widened open,choking on my own air,"you okay?" Tom frowned,"yes" he chuckled,"you know I'm right" he whispered in my ear,so only I could read,making me look at him,biting my lip slightly,making him clear his throat,and rub himself through his pants.