Chapter 11: Stranger

"I don't understand why it's our duty to clean up after them"

Jisoo muttered as she made herself ready infront of the mirror, fingers tangled in her blinding beautiful hair as she styled it back. Yoongi was still sound asleep in his bed, the voices around him soothing him to a deep slumber.

"Why are you dressing up for cleaning duty?"

Jimin said as he turned to glance at Jisoo while he put on his silky blue rain jacket to secure him incase the rain started pouring down on them while being outside. His comment made Jennie chuckle at Jimin who was now sending both of the teasing friends a glare.

Jennie turned to open her matching colored suitcase to Jimin's jacket. Once it opened she dug her hand inside, trailing her fingers over the things inside before finding her old canvas hat under the pile of clothes.

She pulled the bech colored hat as she had a smile on her red lips before putting it on her head, covering the top of her brown hair as her hair's stuck out from the front.

"Is that a cowboy hat or what?"

Jimin said as he stared at Jennie who was grinning to herself, holding on to the hat as she turned to look at Jimin, showing him the sand colored hat on her head.

Jimin's expression softened up at the sight infront of him. The hat fit perfectly on his friend, making her look adorable with the Brown colored hairs hanging out on the front almost covering her bright eyes.

"Where did you get that hat, it suits you"

Jisoo asked, walking towards the other to observe the canvas hat closer. Smiling at how much the hat suited her friend and how joyful she was to have it on her head.

It made her question why that hat seemed so speciel to the other, seeing the brightness in the others eyes was making her grow an uneasy feeling about things she didn't seem to know.

The three young teenagers were interrupted from the whisle blowing, traveling into their room as they rushed to get their things before sprinting outside of the room, leaving behind a boy drowned in his sleep.

"Good luck, don't get to tired"

Jennie told with a grin as she waved them goodbye, going over to get a hold of a black plastic bag for her to put all the garbage in.

The brown haired was in charge of picking up all the garbage from last night's gathering, the wet green grass were buried in bottles and cans of foods thrown around the fireplace. She sighed softly before joining the other students with picking up the garbage from last night.

She was about to pick up an empty bottle of water but was taken by surprise when a hand tapped her shoulder gently, making her body turn around to the fingers on her shoulder, eyes wide from the scare she had been struck with.

"Hey, sorry did I scare you?"

The boy told, hand leaving the others shoulder to scratch the back of his neck nervously as he talked. Jennie's eyes softened up once she had calmed down from the surprise, realizing it was just a classmate.

"Don't worry about it, I was just taken by surprise"

Jennie said as she chuckled at the others worry some hazel eyes, his hand still on the back of his neck rubbing the skin nervously.

The brown haired noticed how nervous the stranger was which made a small smile grow on her face to reassure the other it was alright, hoping to make him less nervous to speak.

"I heard your pretty good at drawing, I was hoping that you could help me with drawing a picture for someone."

The stranger had finally managed to say, eyes locked to the bottle Jennie was about to pick up before the other interrupted her. He continued to hold his stare on the ground the whole time, as he talked about the person.

" Yeah, yeah sure. I would love to, I have missed drawing"

Jennie said after being taken by surprise by the sudden question from her classmate, surprised he had heard she was good at drawing.

The brown haired chuckled at the way the others head flew up at Jennie's answer, a smile on the black haired guys face grew when he heard the answer he had received from the other.

He started talking faster, eyes lit up as he thanked the other a million times before telling Jennie he will inform her when he needs it. He had thanked the brown haired a last time before sprinting away from the ground leaving a smiling Jennie at the others reaction.

The brown haired softly laughed to herself, before turning around walking back towards the garbage can to throw her filled jet black plastic bag. She didn't expect to be met with the sight of Lisa when she turned her eyes upwards. She was leaning against their cabins wall, her black colored leather jacket on as the cold wind breezed on her face. The smoke covering her features as she had a cigarette between her lips.

The smoke followed the wind as the dark haired face came in sight of Jennie's gaze. She was staring at the other, Lisa's piercing eyes not leaving the other with the plastic bag in her hand.

Her gaze didn't dare to leave the brown haired alluring eyes, holding them still as she took out the cigarette between her lips, letting it stay between her fingers beside her legs as she continued to hold her gaze.

Jennie hadn't turned her own gaze away either, feeling almost trapped between the others eyes, not being able to remove them from the others piercing stare. Once her steps was a footsteps away from the dark haired she had stopped her further walk just beside her when the intense voice of the others filled her cold ears.

"You shouldn't talk to strangers"

The the dark hai said, her piercing voice stopping the latter in her tracks. Sh slowly turned to force her eyes on the others dark ones, holding her stare still at the brow haired, gaze never leaving it's place.

Jennie started to walk again, her steps only leading her towards the other who leaned against the auburn wall, her sharp eyes following the others every move. The latter stopped just before Lisa, her hand still holding into the plastic bag tightly as she turned her eyes upwards, letting them lay on the others glower ones.

"You used to be one too"

Jennie answered, a small smile forming on her crimson lips as he saw the way the others smug smirk formed on her face at the brow haired words. The other raised her eyebrow slightly before getting her body of the wall, now the steps between the two seemed smaller, making Jennies cold cheeks turn darker.

"You shouldn't have talked to me either"

The dark haired said, her piercing voice stopping the latter in her tracks. Jennie slowly turned to force her eyes on the others dark ones, holding her stare still at the brown haired, gaze never leaving it's place.

Jennie started to walk again, her steps only leading her towards the dark haired who leaned against the auburn wall, her sharp eyes following the others every move. The latter stopped just before Lisa, her hand still holding into the plastic bag tightly as she turned her eyes upwards, letting them lay on the others glower ones.

"You used to be one too"

Jennie answered, a small smile forming on her crimson lips as she saw the way the others smug smirk formed on her face at the brown haired words. The dark haired raised her eyebrow slightly before getting her body of the wall, now the steps between the two seemed smaller, making Jennie's cold red cheeks turn darker.

"You shouldn't have talked to me either"

She said, the irritatingly smug smirk was still visible, her eyes glanced at Jennie's canvas hat on her cute brown locks before she turned to walk away, leaving the other stuck to the ground with the sound of the dark haireds footsteps as she couldn't leave her eyes from the wall the other leaned against, the cheeks of her a crimson red as she had a heartful bright smile on her face.

She had it the entire cleaning hours.