💫𝕆ℕ𝔼💫

Y/N's POV:

The evening sun was a glowing ember, illuminating golden rays from behind the trees. The wind was whipping up the dried leaves, soil bits, and even some flowers off the verdant bushes. The flickering flames at the top of the hill glowed brighter and brighter as the sky grew darker.

Holding my trustworthy bow and diamond arrow, I glided across the plains with an evil glint in my eyes. My new mission occupied my mind. It was all too easy for a master like me, but those thieving thugs deserved a punishment. A malicious idea sprouted in my mind. With a devious smirk, I landed at the bottom of the hill with a soft thud.

The campfire grew as I trekked up the hill. Just then, something fell into my line of sight. It was the golden shine of a precious chest that caught my eye. Treasure, perhaps? Upon opening it with a speed that could rival the best of the Treasure Hoarders, all kinds of ore and rare artifacts flooded my vision. I could not believe this windfall right before my eyes and pocketed them all before racing up the hill. Eyes glowing crazily in shades of orange and teal, I aimed my arrow at the one whom I assumed was the leader while avoiding the gaze of his new guard dog, whose eyes resembled polished onyx gems in the dark.

"Today, you will all perish!" I hissed menacingly. "Serves you right for stealing what I need..."

My arrow flew through the air like a flaming meteor and struck the leader squarely on the chest. A look of surprise flashed on his face before the whole clan of Treasure Hoarders sprang into action. Gingerly, I crept away and kneeled behind another flowery bush just in time before one of them blew up the tangle of bushes. The delicate leaves and stiff branches burst into flames, sending puffs of smoke soaring towards the night sky. Cackling loudly, the Treasure Hoarders seemed to think they got me, returning to their camp.

As if! My time had come.

Swapping my bow for a sapphire polearm (which I had stolen), I leaped out of the bushes and charged towards them. That attack snuffed out the flames. The darkness robbed me of my sight, but my other senses were heightened. My ears were sharper than ever, catching the occasional howl of the wind amidst the chaos. The Treasure Hoarders were screaming like rambunctious children.

Time flew by in the blink of an eye and before I knew it, there was nothing around me but dust. The cowards were down. I retrieved the pendant I was searching for from their tent. However, that was far from over as I was certain they would just roll up their sleeves and steal something else of mine again. I made a beeline for Dragonspine, the location of one of their most important hideouts, certain that my demonic plan would come to fruition.