𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- "𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔???"

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Stop teasing him around, if he's not feeling well then leave him alone" Yaya cleared but the boys didn't listen, luckily, you came in time and snatched the phone away from Fang.

The picture in his phone was a picture of the horrid Boboiboy, terribly cut out and photoshopped on Spongebob's face.

"Okay, enough" you cut off and then permanently delete the picture.

You then handed the phone back and sat down with your friends. "Oh jeez, the Teacher Papa did not show mercy to us with homework today, it's lucky that we all did it together... well, most of us did" you whined and the whole group agree.

"It's not even that much, why are you guys so weird about it, it's just 15 questions in 1 little page?" Gopal scoffed, he wasn't there when you all did the homework together.

"Questions? Dude, it's pages. 15 pages." Fang corrected Gopal.

"WHAT" Gopal shrieked and sped off to his books and did the remaining 14 pages, trying to finish all of them. "Not to pressure you but math is the next lesson-"

"Y/N, YOU'RE NOT HELPING"

Boboiboy remained silent for the entire class, staring blankly at his notebook. You were assigned a seat next to him and noticed his ears burning redder, you were unsure if it was just the evening light or if his ears were physically burning.

"Boboiboy" you called out for his name to grab his attention but you also wanted to hear his voice for some reason.

Silence.

"Psst, Boboiboy...!" you called out once more. Silence again. You then glanced around the class, "Okay... the teacher isn't back yet" You mentally noted as you stood up from your seat and crouch down in front of Boboiboy's desk.

His lifeless eyes still blankly stared at his notebook. You called his name several times, soon, you've lost your patience and cupped both of his cheeks, making his eyes face you, which immediately woke him up.

"Hey, I called your name a thousand times, are you okay??" You panicky asked him as his face burns more, you could feel the heat between his cheeks. "Y-Y/n, I'm f-fine..." He mumbled, "Does she need to get cuter every second..." He secretly thought.

His headaches keep getting worse as he did a bad job of hiding the pain. You then lift his front bangs and felt his forehead.

"YO, This is burning hot, you have a fever" You exclaimed. "You gotta get home, I'll be there with you" You blurted out and packed your bag.

"Y/n, w-what are you-" Boboiboy asked as his vision soon turned black.

"B-Boboiboy...?" you called out and saw his face head straight to his desk, leaving a loud bang for the class to hear, "Oh gosh, Boboiboy!" Voices from around the classroom boomed out to see Boboiboy lying on his desk.