𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

Monday

"I'm so tired," Jisung complained as he sat down on the bus. 

"Not sleep good?" Jisung pouted and shook his head. "You can sleep on my shoulder if you'd like. I don't mind." 

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable." 

"On one condition: let me listen with you." Minho gestured to the earbuds dangling from Jisung's ears. Jisung smiled and extended one to Minho. As the older put it in his ear, he felt Jisung's head softly resting on his shoulder. They both smiled while they let the calming music and warm feeling radiate through their bodies. It didn't take long for Jisung to fall asleep. Minho wasn't tired, so he just rested his head on top of Jisung's and played on his phone, wishing the bus ride would never end. 

-- 

"Why do you look so out of it, Sungie?" Chan questioned, ruffling the younger's hair. He huffed and smacked Chan's hand away. 

"He was just asleep. He's feeling a little feisty since I had to wake him up." Minho laughed to himself and Jisung lightly hit his arm. 

"Not my fault I didn't sleep last night, it was storming. How the hell was I supposed to sleep when the thunder was so loud?" 

"Sung, why didn't you just call me? You know I could've been there in minutes." Hyunjin offered. 

"Okay, but then what if it happens again? It's the whole reason I fucking hate storms in the first place. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened." 

"Wait, what happened, Ji?" Minho questioned, looking between the three of them, trying to put the pieces together. 

"Nothing, just when I was younger, somebody got hurt when it was raining. Now I hate storms, that's all. Don't worry about me, alrighty? I'm okay." Jisung smiled up at the older. Minho was obviously still worried, but he nodded to put the younger at ease. 

"Alright." He whispered, side-hugging Jisung. Hyunjin smiled watching the two. They were so clearly into each other, but they wouldn't admit it, at least not for a while. It was adorable that even after the short amount of time spent together, they cared deeply for the other. Hyunjin smiled to himself and glanced at Chan, but was instead met with an upset face. Chan tried his best to mask it, but he was upset. How could he not be? His crush was all cuddly with his best friend, that's a normal response to have. 

"Well, I'm gonna head to class," Chan said, breaking the silence and walking off. 

"See you at lunch!" Jisung called out, slowly detaching himself from Minho's embrace to walk to his own class. "C'mon, Jin. We don't wanna be late." 

"See you at lunch, cutie," Minho grinned as the two walked away, and he could see the faint blush on Jisung's face. 

"God, you two are something else," Hyunjin laughed. "In a good way, of course." 

"We are, aren't we?" Jisung smiled, loving the feeling radiating through his whole body. 

"Oh god, you're not gonna start acting like some lovesick puppy, are you?" Hyunjin groaned. 

"Calm down, I'm not gonna be weird. Just same old me. But with a crush," Jisung giggled to himself, liking the way it sounded. He rarely ever had a crush, so it felt exhilarating to finally have one. 

-- 

"Wanna hang out after school?" Minho asked his best friend while they walked outside the school. Chan seemed hesitant but agreed anyways. "Oh, let me tell Jisung so he's not confused when I'm not on the bus.