The 'third' wheel 🍡

Satyendra's POV:

'Where is she???' I reached home and I saw Karishma, Ruby aunty, Shonali, Rithika and Gogi sitting in the living room.

No one answered but I saw a worry on all their faces. My heart kept pounding and I ran into our room. I saw a major portion of her luggage was missing. Keys to her car was missing too.

My heart started beating real hard.

'Didu left Sattu Bhai' Gogi said and my heart felt a piercing pain such that I couldn't swallow my saliva.

My eyes filled with angry tears. I turned around and looked at Gogi and asked...
'Why?'

And he didn't have an answer. He just raised his hands up in air shaking his head.

No!!!
Bloody hell not again!!!
She can't leave like that without telling me the reason!!!
And why???
I was so angry that I punched the mirror and the mirror shattered into pieces.

Listening to the shattering sound of mirror everyone came into our room and they were shocked.

Karishma and  Rithika came running to me trying to look at my bleeding hand while I asked them to stay away and roared

'Where is my Shravani???? Where the hell has she gone???' I held my head as I felt it started spinning and sat on the bed with a thud sound while Karishma ran to get a first aid box for me and Rithika kept analysing my hand.

The hell I didn't need anything right now!!!
Neither the first aid nor the care...
All I care for right now is my wife left her home without informing anyone!!!
Without telling me why???
I knew nothing...

'Satyendra...you need to first calm down
..look at your hand... please calm down...we will figure out everything' Karishma tried to console me but I was in no mood to listen anything right now..

'I want to know why she left and where has she gone_ I said in a deadpan voice.

'Sattu...we don't know when Shravani left...I was with Karishma in her room...she infact was with us sometime back...I introduced her to Karishma and after that she went to her room saying she was tired and then the last thing was Shonali's mom saw her taking the car out from the parking area. Shonali's mother thought she is going to hospital so she didn't ask her anything...but little did we know she hasn't reached hospital and is infact not even reachable...her number is also switched off' Ruby aunty tried to console me...

Why did she leave suddenly??? That's when it striked me and I looked at Karishma

'What did you tell her Kar???' I asked looking at Karishma who looked perplexed...

'I didn't tell her anything Satyendra...all I said was what Ruby aunty told her...that I'm your ex-wife... infact I wanted to talk to her but she left before that' she said and I was going mad here...

I didn't know whom to reach where to find her and that's when it striked me...
'Anita and Rohit!!! Yes...they would know where she has gone!!! Yes yes!!!' and I picked my phone and began looking for Anita's number...

She picked my phone call at the 5th ring
..
'Hi Satyendra...how are you...how is'

'Where is Shravani...Anita...' I asked in one go...

'Where is Shravani??? What do you mean where is Shravani??? You must tell me where she is??? And why are you asking me this question??? Is she ok??? Hannn tell me Satyendra' she asked panicking and I was clear she isn't in Chennai...

But then I didn't know whom to reach out what to ask for

'Shravani has left the home with luggage and car and I have no idea where and why she left' I said and I heard a 'What the fuck' on the other side.