Their fierce union🔥🔥🔥 - Part 1

Satyendra's POV:

She was something else tonight!!!
Someone else tonight!!!
She openly declared to go ahead and 'break' the barriers between us...
It actually came as a shocker to me who was trying to move away from her since what happened between us last night...

I was cursing myself for crossing my limits but seems like nothing stops the fuelled fire ignited!!! We both tried to suppress it but it only tries to come back rising with more intensity!!!

I didn't want her to regret this...so I warned her thinking she was high on hormones and I was honestly scared of loosing her due to this overwhelming flow of need and emotions between us. I didn't want to loose her. I could stay happily even if I have to see her from far away. S*x was a need to my body but nothing was beyond Shravani. I couldn't loose her.

She was precious. And if this meant a divorce or if it meant she going away from me I was happy to stay without laying a finger on her forever!!! She matters!!! Her body or my physical need was never my concern. I could happily live seeing her smile, listening to her talk to me. I had never expected I would be blessed with these but this marriage came as a blessing. Rest.... honestly wasn't important!!!
But now that she gave it a nod...I'm no saint to stop myself!!!

It was pouring outside. Lightening was striking occassionally and thundering was at its loudest and we were in this remote haystack stable. She was playing her fingers innocently on my bare chest lying next to me. I smiled at her actions and whispered...

'Not here...' I said softly pushing her wet hair strand behind her ears and she looked at me asking... 'Dont tell me we are going home now please' she looked annoyed and desperate.

I chuckled at her response while she slapped my chest. I got up and held her hand and while she raised one eyebrow asking 'Where?'

I smiled saying... 'My room' and I noticed how her throat swallowed a lump!!!
She interwined her fingers with mine and I took her along with me upstairs...

 'My room' and I noticed how her throat swallowed a lump!!!She interwined her fingers with mine and I took her along with me upstairs

Her eyes twinkled the minute she saw the small and compact room I had upstairs in the same stable.

'Woahhhh this in a barn??? You have this bedroom in a barn that too here in Coonoor???' she looked surprised and I smiled.

'I used to stay here when I needed some peace of mind and lone time. This place always has network issues. So most of the times no one would disturb me. Muttha stays a few houses away if I would need anything I could reach him. But I was always hesitant to bother him. So few years back got this built. A small and compact room, some classic books, some good old hindi classics to play on my father's gramophone and fresh air from the estates. I liked staying longer here so just got a small open kitchen built which always has some basic items enough to survive.' I said while she still kept admiring the room and I added logs to the fireplace and told her...

'Ummm Shravani you can change if you want else you may catch cold... That's the washroom and check the cupboard you may find something to suit you...' I said as my eyes kept scanning through her wet clothes that were sticking to her body. She looked way too sexy right now and I was triggered but she was sensitive to rain and had sinus issues I didn't want her to fall ill. I made us a cup of hot coffee each and placed two mugs on the side table.