Burning desires 🔥🔥🔥

Shravani's POV:

My hands moved more on his bare torso while rains kept pouring heavily and lightening struck a few times.

He stood there numb...motionless!!!
My body pressed more into his back and I hid my face into his back...I could feel his chest heaving. He was grunting angrily.

'Please Sattu.... please... calm down' I said burying my face into crook of his neck tip toing trying to reach his height.

We stood there silently feeling each other's heat. After a few minutes he released the grip off his torso and took s step away from me and said...

'You must not be here right now Shravani...go home' he said in a pretentious tough tone.

I went and stood in front of him and said fearlessly...
'No I won't...either tonight we both are going home together else I'm staying here with you'

'Its a hay stack stable...are you crazy...it's not safe...just go' he said and started walking towards the stable and I simply walked behind him like a stubborn child.

He stopped at the door and turned around... looking at me he said...
'Just Shutup and go...I will call Muttha...he will drop you...you are not staying here'

'No...I won't leave my husband anywhere and go' I announced and he shot me a look...he took a few steps closer to me and I took a few steps back...my back hit the pile of hay stack and I kept looking at him...

Under the dim orange lamps his muscular body looked so delicious to me...I tried hard to look at his face but my traitor eyes were capturing him like a whole meat...

'Dont stare at me like that' he said angrily and I don't know why it still looked enticing and inviting to me...

I suddenly felt bold...I placed my index finger on his wet chest and moved it seductively and said...
'Why??? My look turns you on is it?'

And I saw his expressions went harder I tried to control my laughter...I really wanted to laugh seeing his discomfort but next minute he caged me in his arms covering the distance between both of us.

His wet hot body was stuck onto mine and I couldn't breathe now...I was regretting trying to tease him now...

He moved a bit more closer to me and I was drowning in his brown eyes...they looked even more desirable... inviting and sexy to me .....his hot breathe fanned my face while he whispered...

'Didnt Sumeet uncle teach you...it's not good to play with fire??? Because I am a bloody volcano baby' his lips were a inch away from mine and I craved to feel his lips now...

It was teasingly crazy...our chests moved in sync while our breathes were already mixing with each other ...

Suddenly I felt his finger on my lips...they traced them evenly and my breathing went more and more faster and hot now...
It was as if a hot iron touched my lips...my spinal chord felt a strange shiver...I felt something burning in the pit of my stomach...

My lips quivered at his touch while slowly his hot breath whispered on my lips...

'What do you want Shravani...You know right this situation...me...you...can get complicated if we continue from here???

We are no longer teenager kids Shravani...I'm a grown up man and you are also a matured grown up woman...

This situation can bring many more complications...the reason after last night I couldn't face you...

I came here...away from you' saying he traced my wet lips with his fingers and slowly moved his index finger down my neckline and I shivered a little more...

'What do you want Shravani...you know right this burning feeling was always between me and you...we have felt it but could never express it...it's intensity has only increased over the years... and tonight if we continue I don't know what barriers we shall cross and you may regret it tomorrow...

Which I don't want you to ...so please go back home. .I will be fine...I will come tomorrow' he said and stopped tracing my wet neck...I wanted it more ..

I didn't want him to stop...

He took a few steps back while still facing me and said...
'I don't want you to regret this night Shravani... It's thunderous and it's storming...you don't want to complicate things between us...

It had always been unspoken between us...if we progress this would complicate it more...so just leave' he said and turned around.

I kept looking at him...there were so many emotions within me...so much unspoken but the burning desire within was the loudest....

I took a few steps closer and wrapped my arms around his torso again digging his my face into his back...

'I don't know anything right now Sattu...all I know is...I want this...I want you...just please... don't stop yourself tonight... don't stop me tonight... like this pouring rain...let's flow...

I know there is probably no meaning to this relationship or no definition to this emotion...

All I know is... what you started last night cannot end like that...
Shouldn't end like that...
So you know what...'

I said turning him around holding his shoulders... and he looked at me with a burning gaze...

'Complete it!!! Whatever you started last night...bloody go ahead and finish it Sattu... finish it' I said and before I could understand he abruptly jumped a step and aggressively caught hold of the nape of my neck and cupped my face with his other hand and whispered hotly...

'Dont you dare tell me that I did not warn you' he said breathing heavily...

'Kiss me' I said lifting my head up and angling it to his face and next minute he smirked saying...

'Deal sealed Biwi... take the stamping now' saying he smashed his lips roughly onto mine.

The force and pressure he kissed me was so much that I lost my balance and my body leaned on to the hay stack...but his kissing was so aggresive and needy that our sticky bodies kept rambling the stack as hay kept falling down...

He didn't care a damn...he continued torturing my lips with immense passion. Both my lips were in his mouth and he kept sucking onto them like a hungry mad man. I wanted it more and more...
I tried to move my tongue to capture his mouth but he wildy bit my tongue making me whimper and he caught hold of my waist and pushed me firmly into the nearby wall.

He pinned me to it and kept sucking my lips...his hands roamed around my curves and I wanted him more and more. I kissed him back with equal passion as I nibbled his lower lip and he licked my upper ones...he was teasingly driving me crazy...I so wanted him to not stop!!!

However after a few minutes we both were at loss of breath and loss of words too...

We both were breathing heavily...
I kept looking at him and his chest moved a bit more making him look so sexy right now and this time I couldn't stop...

I jumped over him and captured his lips...the force I fell upon him he lost his balance and fell on the nearby haystack and I fell upon him...

He squeezed my waist and I nibbled his perky lips. I wanted it so much more than I could even describe. His thick beard was ticking my face but was adding more into the fire which ignited amongst us both...

Slowly I felt his fingers entering my kurta and the minute his cold fingers made contact with my bare skin I shivered and the urge within me to bite his lips became more prominent...I gave in and he moaned a little more

Pulling out of the kiss he looked at my face and said ...
'Dont do this Shravani...if I start I can't stop...you may regret teasing the beast inside me'

To which I seductively moved my fingers on his chest while he closed his eyes and i whispered...

'Well then... make me a sinner tonight!!! Make me regret it!!!' I said with oozing passion in my eyes and next second I saw a naughty smirk play on his lips.