CHAPTER 13

IVAN CHARACTER ABOVE ⬆️

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ ABUSIVE SCENE

ALAINA'S POV

"Bye!"I hugged Reese,Aria and Mrs Brooke and left the cafe. Today has been a good day and In my case good are very rare.

I plugged in my earphones as I walked towards my house.It was very dark and dead silent.

I was walking when Suddenly someone grabbed my waist and dragged me towards a dark alley.I tried to scream but he had his hand on my mouth.

"Stop struggling,Bitch."He growled.Fuck!I know this voice.Ivan.I was shaking in his hold. He threw me on the wall with force.My head impact on the wall causing a concussion .He came closer and pinned me against the wall.

His Face so close to mine.He smirked as he started trailing kisses down my neck.I wanted to scream for help but his hand was covering my mouth.

"How was the party Alaina?"He smirked.Oh Fuck!He saw me."I told David and he told me to teach you a lesson for disobeying him."

"Pl-Please."I sobbed."Oh I am sorry Darling, But I have to give you punishment because David is away."He groaned.Tears fell down my eyes.

He kissed me on my lips harshly from anger and frustration.He bit my lips hard and Blood began to flow from my lips.

He Fist connected my Jaw as pain shot in my face.He did it numerous times .A deep cut formed on my face from all the punching.I fell on the ground as I screamed in pain hoping someone will hear me.

He kicked my ribs where they were already injured.I cried in pain and anger.

What have I done to deserve this?Why can't I have a normal life?They all ruined me!Broke me.

I cried until everything went Numb,Until I couldn't feel any emotional pain .No anger,no frustration,no hurt,no sadness.Just physical pain coursing through my veins.

"Get away from her." A person growled.He stopped hitting me and ran away.

I heard someone's footsteps approaching me.His face came under the street light and soon I realised it was Adam."Alaina!?"He spoke."Adam.Help."I mumbled as my eyes started to close."Hey..hey Al please stay with me."He said.

Last thing I felt was someone lifting me up from the ground and then Darkness swept over me.

ADAM'S POV

"How did it go? Did you get him to confess?"I asked Jace on the phone.I just left my house for a run.It clear my thoughts and refreshes me.

"Yes!I will give you details later.I am tired."He said.

"Okay Bye."I said and hung up. It was dark and Quiet just what I wanted.I ran for about 15 minutes when I heard someone's screaming from the alley.

I ran towards there and Saw a guy hitting a girl with so much anger."Get away from her."I growled.That guy stopped hurting her and ran away.He was wearing a hoodie so I wasn't able to saw his face.

I rushed towards her.My heart started beating fast when I saw the girl was Alaina. A pool of blood was around her and there was a deep cut on her face."Alaina?!"I spoke."Adam.Help." She mumbled trying to stay awake."Hey..hey Al please stay with me."I said as I got on my knees beside her.

Her breathing was uneven and her blood was all over her and ground.

I lifted up her in a bridal style.In seconds she passed out.

I cursed under my breath and ran towards my house.Just my luck it was only few minutes away.I kicked open the door and saw Allie out of her bed rubbing her eyes.

I dashed towards my room and gently put her on the bed."Is Alaina going to be okay?"Allie asked appearing beside me."She will be fine."I said giving her a hopeful smile.

I called my Gang doctor,Jared.He arrived in few minutes.He said she had a bad concussion and four broken ribs.He cleaned the blood from her face and stitched her cut on the face.He said she will wake up soon but don't know when.I thanked him and he left.

I called Jace and Kenzie. I also called her sister Riley.She was worried and silently crying when she saw her. Riley volunteered to change her clothes.

After few minutes Riley came out.Her eyes were red and puffy.Even If she was her step sister I could see hurt flashing through her eyes.Kenzie went towards her and hugged her trying to calm her down.

My blood began to boil from rage.I am going to hunt that Son of a Bitch and kill him.

.
.
.
.
I AM CRYING!!😭😭

COMMENT

VOTE