He pointed the gun towards me and I kicked it out of his and flew across the bedroom . I kicked him in the face and used my strength to get to the gun before he did .

I quickly got up and scurried to the gun and picked it up pointing it to his face . "Don't make another fucking move " I said .

And the male behind the mask chuckled. He pulled his mask off his head revealing the man hisself BLUE .

"Surprise " he said showing all 32 teeth "you can't get rid of me bitch " .

I held the gun up towards him my heart dropped to my ass and my hands were shaken. Other than god this was who I feared the most BLUE.

"Shoot me Iya do it " he said taunting me as he pushed me back "do it " .

I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger shooting him I heard his limp body hit the ground .

Seconds later dee , motor , ,Zay , and Kash ran into the house . "Iya " I heard Kash's voice as he loud steps trailed towards the door.

I had set the gun down and just sat on the bed looking at him . I thought he was dead and he came back just to kill me again.

I walked over to him a closed his open eyes .

"Baby what's-" Kavien cut himself off seeing a gun in my hand and Blues dead body laying on the floor ".

"Iya I'm-" I cut him off "just clean this shit up " I said dropping the gun in his hands and walking away going outside .

I closed my eyes still seeing the his body and hearing the gun shot replayed in my head like a broken record .

"Are you good " Kavien said walking up to me .

I looked at him and sighed "Kash I just need space right now I killed a man I need time to think " I said .

He ran his hands through his hair "take your time " he said before walking off .

I had just killed my first person.

_____________________________\

Kash's POV

"What the fuck happened here " Zay blurted out .

I sighed "I don't know I could have sworn we handled this nigga now he just pops up and tries to kill iya " I voiced .

I shook my head  " this shit crazy what the fuck you got going on niggas is coming for sis I don't like that shit at all "  motor said .

"Nigga yo bitch can't even respect who da fuck my wife got in ha house ion wanna hear shit from you the fuck with tha opp . If my girl don't fuck with you then I hate you " I said nonchalantly.

"Tsk I know y'all niggas not fucking arguing nigga iya just got in a fight she's fucking pregnant go check on her like nigga how you know if yo baby good " he looked at motor and Dee "y'all niggas we need to go to see this lady Noel bitch and see what the fuck she got going on to have iya killed by a nigga who was dead . If we got his ass like that I knew that nigga wasn't coming back no way . We need to know what the fuck she has going on with Iya and why she wants her dead " Zay said .

Mr .fucking peacemaker .

"Y'all can't go in that bitch on some dumb shit bro stay down lemme see what's going on with my girl and then when she feeling good we gone figure this shit out , but I gotta focus on my baby right now Alrite " I said .

"Respect " motor said

I nodded at him " respect " I said .

"And just to let you know , I would never fuck Iya over  I got to much respect for her I know what she been through " he said walking out .

IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें