C20-{~Did Someone said HOSIE?~}

Start from the beginning

"Wow Hope this is.. wow," Josie says while looking at the things that Hope prepared.

(Imagine the forte just a little taller and larger without the pillows under it)

Imagine this under the little forte in the first image, but just with the blanket and the pillows

Imagine this under the little forte in the first image, but just with the blanket and the pillows. Imagine a bigger blanket and only white pillows... I'm not good at describing things lol)

There are trays with different food on the sides. Josie's favorite foods to be specific and some of Hope's. The place is beautiful, it is dark so the light all around the place is perfect.

"How did you do this. We haven't been here for long because we were at the fair" Josie exclaims.

Hope chuckles while looking at Josie's reaction. "I have my ways," Hope says. "Let's get this date started, shall we" Hope ask her "we shall" Josie answers, and then Hope leads Josie under the forte (also known as a little house by me lmao). Hope sits Josie by her side and then looks at her.

"I thought about the food earlier, well you only ate at McDonald's today, so why not have some of your favorite foods. Also, there are some of your favorite snacks and drinks" Hope pauses. "But that's not everything" Hope explains and Josie is just looking at her with love eyes. "I prepared a movie," Hope tells her making the rest of the things appear. "I thought it would be kinda boring if we just eat so why not eat while watching OUR movie" Hope finishes explaining and Josie just smiles like an idiot then hugs Hope who's taken aback but answers the hug a few seconds later.

"So, we are watching Brave" Josie asks (Disney movie y'all). "Yessss" Hope slowly says.

Soon Josie is cuddling with Hope.

Hope feeds Josie as if she was a little kid and Josie just smiles at Hope's little gestures. Hope isn't the most social person but she sure has things to say to the characters in the movie and Josie can't help but laugh at Hope's childish behavior. They also make little talks about the past and also why Brave is their favorite movie.

Josie says is because Mérida is one of the only two Disney princesses who doesn't need a prince to rescue her and also in Josie's eyes, Mérida is the gayest bitch in the whole of Disney's existence. But the thing Hope doesn't know is that Brave is Josie's favorite movie because it reminds her of a certain red-head girl who she's head over heels for.

Hope's reasons aren't that different tho, Hope feels like Mérida is the only really independent princess in the whole Disney but that's obviously after Elsa.. yes her favorite movie is Brave but she can't deny that Elsa from frozen movie is a character who makes your gaydar go wild.

She also likes Brave because Mérida is protective of her family and it kinda reminds her of how she would do anything to protect her loved ones. And last but not least Josie. Mérida reminds her of Josie, not because of her physical appearance obviously but because of the way she cares for others, and well... Josie surely doesn't need a man to be who she is supposed to be.

The whole time throughout the movie Hope can feel herself staring at Josie's neck, most of the time is unconsciously and this makes her find it weird but she just lets it slide.

When the movie ends the girls have already finished eating and they are laying down on. Josie's resting her head on Hope's chest while Hope has her arms around Josie.

"Be my girlfriend" Josie suddenly blurts out and Hope's eyes go 'memeble' wide. "W-what," Hope asks because she thinks she might be hearing things. Josie pulls her head up just enough to see Hope in the eyes. "Hope Andre Mikaelson I think I've made you wait enough and I've waited enough. Would you, beautiful,  please be my girlfriend" Josie ask with a firm tone of voice. Hope looks at her deep in the eye and once she notices that she's not hearing things, she crushes her lips with Josie's. Josie is quick to respond to the kiss and once they pull away Josie speaks up. "I'm guessing that's a yes" Josie says with a smirk. "Of course, it is" Hope whispers loud enough for her to hear and then kisses Josie again.

The kiss started slow but then it starts getting rough and more passionate but not normally passionate is like they can't get enough of each other and that's because a kiss isn't enough anymore...

Hey guys I'm back. I hope you liked the new chapter. I really don't know how to describe things so sorry if this wasn't romantic enough.. also next chapter is a Hosie chapter too, I guess you guys can imagine what it'll be about 😉. Also, don't worry there are chapters for Jax and Lizzie too. Sorry for the grammars mistakes is really late and I'm too lazy.

Have a good one guys and take care.

-A 😄