C6-{~My Name, A Tattoo In Your Skin~}

*Lizzie's Pov*

When I wake up I realize I'm not in my room. Flashbacks of what happened just a few hours ago start coming back. And I can't help but smile.

"Morning beautiful," Alec says with his hot morning voice.

"Morning," I say and he leans and kisses me. I realized he has something on his neck.

"Alec, what's that on your neck?" I ask then I see it clearly. "Wait when did you get a tattoo with my name?" I ask really confused.

"Never. I don't have tattoos" Alec says and I'm even more confused. "Yes, you do. You have my name in your neck" I say and he quickly gets up and casts a spell to make a mirror appears. "Even if I like to have your name on my neck, I didn't put it there," he says and now we're both confused. "We should get change and go talk with your sister and see if she knows something about it, maybe the tribitch is playing a prank on you or something" Just as I get up. I'm stopped by Alec who has golden eyes on it. I look where he's looking and I see Alec's name on the right side of my waist. Ok, now I'm worried 'WTF is going on.

"Alec, Alec. Look at me, we should go and try to learn what this means" I say and Alec's eyes come back to normal. "Ok get change and let's go," I say, it's still early but we really need to learn what this means.

*No one's Pov*

Jax and Lizzie go inside the school and quickly go into his room thinking his sister are there but to their surprise, Hope is not there anymore. He and Lizzie already know where Hope is, so they start running to the (S) twins' room. When they arrive they find the door a little bit open. They come into the room and they see Hope cuddling with Josie in Josie's bed.

"Do you think we should wake them up?" Lizzie asks. "I think so, we need to know if they're playing a prank on us because I'm gonna kill them," Jax says walking to Josie's bed.

"Guys, wake up," says Jax. But none of them wake up. "I have an idea, you yell morning in Josie's ear and I do the same to Hope," Lizzie says walking to Hope's ear and Jax does shit she is doing.

"MORNING" both Lizzie and Jax yell and Hope and Josie wake up. After a few minutes, they both (Josie and Hope) jump from the bed.

"What are you doing in my room," Hope asks. "What do you mean your room, this is my room" Josie points out and Hope realizes she's not in her room anymore. Jax and Lizzie are confused as to why neither of them remembers sleeping together and they kind of forget about the marks.

"Wait, how did I even get here?" Hope asks. "I don't know, don't you remember" Josie ask, they are both confused.

"So, neither of you know how Hope got here," Lizzie asks. She and Jax are both as confused as Josie and Hope but they're also concerned.

"No, I remember, I fell asleep on my bed last night," Hope says. "Wait I remember that. I got outta my room quietly. So I wouldn't wake you up" Jax says.

"Do you remember something weird happening? Like a dream or something" Lizzie asks, she remembers Hope telling her about her dream about Josie.

"No, I just feel this weird sensation of fear and like, I needed to protect someone after falling asleep. But I never thought I would end up in your bedroom" Hope says. Jax who is just listening remembers how scared Josie is of her nightmares. He grabs Josie by the hand and puts her into the bathroom closing the door and casting a spell, so Lizzie and Hope aren't able to hear.

"Josie, were you having another nightmare yesterday," Jax asks. "Yeah but it was nothing, I didn't wake up this time, it just went away," Josie says and this makes Jax even more confused. 'A nightmare doesn't just go away does it?' He asks himself. "What do you mean it just went away" Jax ask. "I don't know it just disappeared, one second I was having a nightmare and the other it was a peaceful dream, I think," Josie says and Jax is still confused but he knows something is wrong. Jax drags Josie out of the bathroom again.

"Ok, we'll do this. Hope you come with me and take a shower and Josie you do the same thing" Jax says dragging Hope to their room.

***
*Hope's soul mark*

Hope was in the shower when she realized she had something in her left side right in her rib. She got out of the shower and went to her mirror, she realizes it was Josie's name.

She changes quickly and gets out of the bathroom. "Jax can you tell me why is Josie's name in my rib," Hope asks mad, she thinks maybe her twin pranking her. "Wait what," Jax asks. "Yeah, I have Josie's name tattooed in my left side, right in my rib, "Hope says. "Ok we need to go with the twins right now," Jax says dragging Hope out of the room.

*Josie's soul mark*

"WTF" Josie yells from the bathroom. "What's wrong," Lizzie says. Just when she's gonna check up on her sister. She hears a knock on the door. When she opens the door Jax comes in dragging Hope inside with him.

"They have tattoos too," Jax says. Josie comes out of the bathroom confused as to why Hope's name is in her thigh. "Why the hell do I have a tattoo with Hope's name," she asks, and for some reason, Hope feels hurt and Josie can feel it. "Are you hurt for what I just said" Josie asks confused, she's sure she's not hurt. "No why would I be hurt" Hope argues. "I don't know I just can feel it," Josie asks. "Ok we need to go with dad now," Lizzie says.

The four of them go to Ric's office and Caroline is also there. They explain what's happening.

After a while, Ric decides to call Freya because he can't find anything about what is happening to the twins.

"She's gonna be here tomorrow," Ric says. Jax and Hope are excited because they haven't seen her in a while but Josie and Lizzie are more excited, just like Hope and Jax created a connection with Caroline, they created a connection with the Mikaelsons and they haven't seen Freya in a long time. Hopefully, Freya will have answers about the marks.

A/N:
Hey guys here's the new chapter, hope y'all like and if you don't like it leave some ideas in the comments, please. I hope y'all are having a good one.

Lots of love 💛