"Fuck, baby im driving!"

Bless your eyes children idk why this idea hit me-

also I was reading Dnf this morning and my dad just started reading me the Bible- little awkward

Enjoy the story horny fucks!
———————————————————

Betty and Jughead were in the car. They were taking a road trip across country.

Jughead had teased Betty all day. Her Pussy was throbbing and she needed to cum. Jughead wouldn't allow it. He was edging her.

J-"come on your not mad are you?"
B-"please juggie" She begged. B-"i need to cum" She whined.

He smirked and continued driving. Betty pulled out a small item from her bag. "What is that?" He asked keeping his eyes trained on the road.

"Just keep driving" She unbuckled her seatbelt. "Put your s-" he looked at her but she quickly turned his head. "Eyes on the road juggie"

She put her hand over his clothed dick applying minimal pressure. She watched as his grip on the steering wheel tighten. "Not now princess"
"Hush"

She placed the item on his crotch. "What are you doing" "dont worry about it" she bit her lip.

Just as he was about to look at what was on his crotch a deep vibration vibrated his cock. He pressed his foot on the gas by mistake almost causing them to get in an accident.

"Jug!" He slowed down. "Fuck- I'm sorry" He bit his lip. He was trying to keep his attention on the road but it was damn near impossible.

"Baby stop- I'm driving" "and?" "We are gonna crash"

"Then pay attention" She whispered and kissed his cheek.

Jughead looked at her but she turned his head back to the road. He was painfully hard and betty sitting over there teasing him was making it impossible to drive.

Betty giggled. She turned the vibration off. "Did someone miss me?" She motioned towards his member.

"Your gonna get punished if you keep that shit up" she bit her lip. "Okay, daddy"

'Damn it! Fuck!' Jughead thought as he felt his erection grow. She rubbed her hand over his clothed dick giving him some friction.

Before he knew it she had pulled down his sweatpants and boxers, she was now stroking his member. Not applying much pressure and going painfully slow. "Damn you" She smiled. "What?"

Jughead rolled his eyes. Betty got on her knees and lowered herself down towards his member. She licked from his base to top of his member. "Shit" He muttered.

She teased his tip with her tongue until she took his entire member in her mouth. "Fuck! Baby I'm driving" He groaned. She didn't care. It was her turn to edge him.

She moaned on his cock sending vibrations through his dick. He let out a heavy pant. J-"fuck baby" He whispered.

She gagged a little as his cock his the back of her throat. She get him twitch inside of her and she took him out of her mouth and pulled his boxers up. She wiped the precum from the corner of her lip.

"Oh you little brat" He pulled into a gas station. "Get out" she looked at him confused and got out. He grabbed her hand and she followed him.

They approached the bathrooms and that's when she knew she was fucked.

Jughead lead her into a bathroom and locked the door. He picked her up and put her on the seat. "You think you can get away with that little stunt?" he asked in a deep voice.

"What stunt?" She looked at him innocently. Jughead hated it. He kissed her and she kissed him back. He left purply marks down her neck, he ripped her shirt off. Betty wasn't wearing a bra. Jugheads hand trailer down and around her body until they pulled her skirt off.

He kissed her again and pulled his pants and boxers down. He lined himself up with her.

(Sorry I know it's rushed)

"Juggie" She moaned as he pushed himself in. Without even letting her adjust to his size he quickly thrusted into her.

B-"juggie wait i~ fuckkk juggie- right there" she moaned. G-spot. He thrusted into her g-spot. Both of them had been edged for so long that it didn't take very long for them to finish.

Within minutes betty had cum All over Jugheads dick without warning. But he finished right after her.

He pulled out of her and she whimpered at the loss of contact, friction.

"I bet you feel so good after being edged all day" he whispered and she nodded. J-"next time- daddy knows best- so don't try to tease me" She nodded. B-"yes sir"

They got dressed and he helped her walk back to the car. Her legs were shaky.

As soon as they got in she grabbed his hoodie from the back seat and slid it on. It was so big on her it was basically a blanket.

Jughead put his hand on her thigh and gently rubbed his thumb over her sore legs. Betty fell asleep. Jughead smiled at her and continued driving.

———————————————————
A/n:
Sorry it's rushed I'm grounded and only have my phone for like 15 minutes so yeah I'd rather text my bf then write porn but they- I wrote it so your welcome

Anyways did you like it? I'm probably gonna do one that isn't smut because I just need some bughead cuddling