You think i didnt know?

Jughead called betty. B-"hey juggie!" J-"hey betty! Im on my way to the store what did you want for dinner?" B-"anything works" betty bites her lip. She slides her hand down her body.

Jugheads voice sent chills down her body. She starts touching herself to jugheads voice holding back her moans. J-"come on you have to have something in mind!" Betty starts circling her hand faster and bites her lip. B-"i- i dont know" jughead chuckles. J-"we can get take-out- anything in mind!" B-"i dont care juggie"

He smiles. J-"how is Chinese food?" B-"s-sounds good" she bites her lip and her eyes rolls to the back or her head. J-"okay- how was your day! I missed you at work today" b-"i missed y-you too" jughead chuckles. J-"what did you do today?" B-"i wasnt feeling good so i stayed home" j-"yeah I heard- are you feeling better?"

J-"are you feeling better?" B-"yeah- im feeling fine now" betty bites her lip and her eyes roll to the back of her head. Her legs start shaking and she moans. The call goes quiet- betty realized what she did. J-"you think i didnt know you were pleasuring yourself to my voice" b-"j-jug im so sorry! I-"

J-"calm down baby- i wanna hear you cum! Dont stop" betty- feeling embarrassed starts touching herself again. J-"god I can't wait to get home to you- ill make you feel so good" betty smiles. B-"i-i cant wait" she tries holding back her moans. J-"dont hold back baby- just moan- let the neighbors know how you feel just by the sound of my voice." Betty grins

J-"you still there?" Betty moans. J-"ill take that as a yes" he chuckles. J-"how close are you" she moans. B-"im so- close jug- k-keep t-talking" j-"holy fuck betts- your killing me- i need you so bad right now- fuck this im on my way home- i cant wait to pin you on to the bed and fuck you till you cant walk. Ill be home im 5 minutes"

Betty bites her lip b-"h-hurry j-jug" she moans. J-"I know you dont have much left in you" betty moans. B-"f-fuck im s-so fucking c-close im g-gonna c-cum" he smirks. J-"im on elm street love-" b-"hurry jug- im gonna- c-cum" j-"just let it go betty" she moans and bites her lip. Her legs start shaking and betty moans.

She hears the front door open. B-"i-is that y-you" j-"im coming up" he hangs up the phone and goes up to there room. He saw betty struggling to hold back her cum. J-"god your so beautiful" he gets over top of her. J-"move your hand" betty moves her hand. Jughead sucks his finger and slides it into betty.

She moans. Jughead kisses betty and kisses her chest. B-"jug!" He smirks. B-"im go- gonna cum- fuuckk!" She screams and cums hard while shaking. B-"f-fuck" jughead smiles and kisses her. B-"please juggie- fuck me hard!" Jughead smiles. J-"with pleasure my love" he pulls down his pants and roughly thrust into her not giving giving her time to adjust to him

She moans loudly and grabs onto jugheads back. She bites her lip and pulls off his shirt. She moans and jughead kisses her. J-"your so beautiful" she smiles and moans as he pushes himself in deeper. She kisses him and she starts tightening around him. B-"fuuuuckk- juggie im so close" j-"hold it im close to" he thrusts faster causing betty to moan more. B-"i-i cant hold it j-juggie" j-"cum"

She cums while moaning loudly. Jughead thrust into her and cums while grunting. Jughead falls onto the bed next to betty. They are both panting heavily. Betty lays onto jughead chest and they cuddle up together.