Shhh baby

Betty and jughead went out for dinner. Betty wore a semi short skirt and a crop top with jacket.

Thats her outfit! ⬆️

Jughead wore black jeans, plain t-shirt- and a jacket. They say down next to each other and he put his hand on bettys leg. She loved the feeling of his warm hands resting on her smooth  thighs. J-"what are you getting?" B-"i think ill just get spaghetti" J-"yum" B-"you?" J-"i asked you cause i didnt know what to get- im getting the same" she giggles.

They order and there food comes. Jughead and betty start eating. Jughead left his hand on her thigh turning betty into a waterfall. J-"hows your food?" B-"good" He smiled. Betty slowly opened her legs a little. Jughead smirked when he realized

Betty looks down at his hand and notices a hickey on her boob that was showing. She hid the other one not wanting to get stares. She gasped. J-"what?" B-"nothing" she moved her top up a little. Jughead chuckled and moved it so he could see. J-"whats wrong with it?" B-"i dont want people staring" J-"betty thats your mark. Lets people know your mine and nobody can have you" she giggled.

J-"i marked my property" she giggled and kissed him. J-"i love you" B-"i love you too" She was legit crumbling for him and he wasn't even in control of her. She slid her legs open further and jughead chuckled. J-"pathetic" B-"what?" J-"im hardly touching you and your crumbling for me to destroy your tight holes right now" B-"i cant help it" she smiles and he smirks.

Halfway through there dinner he starts slowly sliding his hand up her leg. A little bit at a time. Bettys underwear was soaking wet. Finally jughead reached her dripping underwear. He slid her wet underwear to the side and slowly slid his finger in her. She sucked in her breath. J-"shh baby we dont want anyone to know my fingers are inside of you"

Betty bit her lip. He started thrusting his finger into her and he added another. Betty struggled to hold back her moans. J-"fuck your so wet for me baby" she lets out a deep exhale and bites her lip. J-"do you like that?" Betty nodded. J-"words baby" B-"y-yes daddy" he chuckles. J-"your so being punished when we get out of here"

Her legs started shaking and she arched her back. He smirked. She grabbed 2 napkins and places it between her legs and squirted on jugheads hand breathing heavily. He smirked. He slowed his pace and started circling her clit. B-"fuck juggie" she whispers.

Jughead smirks as she struggles to hold back her moans. J-"god your so fucking hot when you struggle to hold back your moans" He circles her faster and she grabs onto his thigh. Bettys legs start shaking uncontrollably. She came all over his hand.

He pulled his hand back and betty sat there still in her high. Jughead wipes the cum and squirt off his hand. Betty came down from her high still oozing cum on her underwear and skirt. Jughead takes out the paper towels out that she used to stop from squirting all over the place.

J-"better?" She nodded. J-"take off your underwear" she obeys and slides it off. He puts it in her bag. J-"lets go home" they go home and cuddle up together. Betty didnt change her clothes she stayed in her skirt and clothes still not wearing underwear she just cleaned off her makeup revealing tons of hickeys on her chest and she cuddled with jughead.