Bathtub

Bettys pov

I was taking a bubble bath when i heard the front front door open. I knew jughead was home from work and i giggled. I heard him walking up the stairs. J-"betts?" I heard him call out. B-"im in here"

Jughead pov

I came home and i didnt see betty in our room or downstairs. Confused i called out. J-"betts?" B-"im in here" I heard her call from the bathroom in our room. I walked in a dropped my bag. B-"hi juggie" she giggled. J-"what are you doing love?" B-"i got bored so I decided to take a bath" her hair was in a messy bun. God she looked so fucking hot. The thought of her sitting in front of me naked right no- shit- i have a boner.

Bettys pov

I noticed Jughead got a boner and giggled. He walked over to the sink and washed his hands. B-"how was work?" J-"fine- people are assholes" B-"what happened" i asked playing with some bubble sitting in front of me. J-"well donna didnt finish her part of our writing so my boss yelled at me so i had to write it for her- im gonna have to fire her" i nod. B-"you seem stressed" J-"work is stressful" B-"come take a bath with me you'll relax a little bit"

i smiled as his eyes widened. J-"a bath- w-with me or im sorry is there another lucky man standing behind me?" B-"no jug you" i giggled. He was adorable. I pulled my knees in and made space for him. J-"betts your baths are your relax time" B-"i was bored this time- just get in the bathtub with me" he chuckles. He undressed and sat across from me. B-"better" J-"no" b-"what?" He leaned over and kissed me. J-"now im better" i giggled.

I knew he had a boner and his attempt to hide it had failed. I reached my hands over and grabbed his dick. His eyes widened and he looked at me. J-"be-" b-"shh" I started to pump his dick in my hands and his head fell back in pleasure. J-"fuck" i stopped when he flipped us over and pressed me against the tub wall. He kissed me and started kissing down my body.

The way the water wrapped around my skin only made it feel so much better. B-"i need you jug" j-"say please" B-"p-please" he smiled J-"good girl" he kissed me and i gasped into the kiss. He pushed himself into me and i grabbed the side of the tub and moaned into the kiss. He slowly started thrusting into me and i wrapped my arms around his neck. I wanted to be in control so i flipped us over so i was on his lap.

He grunted as he went in ever deeper. B-"fuck juggie your so big" i moaned. He kissed me and grunted into my ear. J-"do you like it" i nodded quickly J-"words" he said while he kissed my neck. B-"y-yes" i moaned. I started to tighten around his length. B-"fuck jug- i- im gonna cum" J-"your not in trouble today- let yourself lose- a bath should he relaxing right" i smiled and kissed him. Not long after i kissed him i cummed.

I moaned and I started thrusting my hips even faster. I could feel Jugheads move his hips and it just pushed him in even deeper. I moaned loudly and grabbed the side of the tub. He kissed me again and started kissing my chest. J-"god your so fucking beautiful" he made me feel so confident when i was with him. The water felt so good on my skin with jughead inside of me. I never wanted to stop.

I think jughead started getting close because he started grunting in my ear j-"fuck" i heard him mumble. His hands traced down my body and started rubbing my clit. I moaned and kissed him. B-"fuck juggie im so close dont stop" J-"me too- hold it just a little" i kissed jughead and moaned into his mouth pulling away. B-"i cant" j-"cum"

as soon as he said i could i felt like my body exploded (idfk im tired leave me alone!) he came inside me and i put my head on his chest. We sat in the water for a while, jughead still inside of me. J-"we should run you a clean bath" i giggled. I slowly got up off his dick and he got out of the water.

Third person pov

He dried himself off and left the room. He came back shortly after wearing some of his pjs. He had a t shirt and his boxers for betty to put on after he cleaned her up.

He drained the bath and filled it up with clean water all while betty was sitting in there. He helped clean her body off and he rinsed the bubbles from her hair. He kissed the top of her head and helped her out of the bath. He helped her get dressed and they collapsed onto the bed and cuddled before falling asleep.

I got the bathtub idea bettsxaus123 from and the amazing story she just released called "business man" I really recommend you got check her out she's amazing and so talented!