I need you inside me

Betty groans and shifts uncomfortably on the couch. Jughead was reading next to betty. J-"are you okay?" B-"no" j-"whats wrong love?" Betty sits across jugheads lap. B-"juggie- im horny" he chuckles j-"you should fix that!" B-"pleaseeeee jug! I need you inside me!"

J-"baby im busy" he turns a page in his book. B-"please! In dying here jug!" He chuckles. J-"im reading" b-"please" she puts her head on his shoulder. J-"baby-" b-"ill just go to archies then" she gets up and jughead grabs her hips and pulls her back. J-"what?" B-"you heard me" j-"fine then- but dont come back"

B-"pleaseee juggie!" She whines. B-"i need you inside of me so bad!" He puts down his book and puts his hand on her back. J-"fine" she smiles and kisses him. Jughead kisses her back.

He pulls off her shirt and kisses her cheek. B-"fuck jug! That feels so good" she starts messing with his belt buckle trying to unhook it. She unhooks it and slides off his shirt.

Betty takes off her pants and jughead slides off his. She lines him up with her and sits pushes him in. B-"fuck jug!" she slowly starts to grind against him and starts moaning. Jughead puts his hands on her waist and stops her. Jughead brushes her hair to the side and whispers into bettys ear sending chills down her body J-"you said you needed me inside of you- not that you needed to be fucked"

B-"juggie" j-"nope-" he picks up his book. J-"like i said- i was reading- i love you" b-"i love you too! Please juggie- fuck me, i dont wanna be wble to walk tomorrow!" He smiles. J-"im inside of you- thats what you wanted!" Betty whimpers. Jughead starts reading again. He can feel her wetness dripping on his legs.

Betty did everything she did to gain any bit of friction. She would roll her hips for any bit of friction but jughead would stop her. B-"sorry" she mumble but jughead knew she was lying. Betty kissed jugheads cheek. B-"please fuck me!" J-"love you said you wanted me inside you- i am" b-"but now im asking you to fuck me!" He smiles and kisses her. Bettys could feel herself tightening around him tying to find any friction

Jughead smiled. The way she reacted to him made him confident. B-"please juggie" j-"please what?" He teased. B-"fuck me" she leans onto jughead. J-"not yet- im at a good part in my book" betty whines. Jughead turns a page in his book and betty leans into him and jughead puts his hand on her back. Betty puts her chin on his shoulder and jughead puts his chin on hers and keeps reading.

They sit in that position for a while. Jughead adjusts in his seat pushing himself further into betty and she moans. B-"juggie! I cant take it anymore! Please!" Jughead puts his book down. J-"what?" He mocks. B-"just fuck me! Please!" Jughead kisses her cheek. J-"and why should i do that" he whispers into her ear.

Betty starts rolls her hips on him again and jughead feels and puts his hands on her hips stopping her. J-"shh- dont move" he kisses her and he kisses her chest. He unhooks her bra and lets it slide down her shoulder and kisses her boobs. Betty moans. B-"fuck jug-" it was just what she needed. He left hickeys on her boobs, neck, and chest. He slides his hand hand down her stomach and brushes his thumb over his clit and betty moans grabbing Jugheads back when all he did was giver her a little friction

B-"please juggie- dont stop!" He kisses her cheek. He felt himself harden by her struggling and how desperate she was. He slowly starts circling her clit. Betty moans and grabs jugheads shoulders. B-"fuck! Juggie- dont s-stop" he felt her tightening around her length. He knew he could bring her over the edge any second

B-"j-jug i-i im g-gon- gonna c-c" betty could barley put 2 words together. She felt her eyes rolling to the back on her and she felt her body twitch as she cums hard on jugheads lap while moaning grabbing jugheads shoulders.

J-"would you like to be fucked now?" Betty nods and practically screams. B-"YES!"  He nods and flips her over on the couch. Jughead starts thrusting into her fast. Betty moans loud and grabs the couch cushion. They find there own rhythm. Betty becomes a moaning mess

She is practically screaming. Jughead pushes himself in deeper every time there hips collide. B-"fuck jug- im close!" She screams grabbing onto him. J-"god your so fucking tight baby-" betty moans while she cums hard again. Jughead kisses her as she comes down from her high. He kisses her chest and leaves a hickey on her boobs.

B-"fuck juggie- i love you so much!" J-"i love you more!" He kisses her and feels himself getting close. B-"fuck juggie! Im so fucking close im gonna cum again!" J-"me too- hold it baby" betty feels her stomach fill with butterflies and she buckles her hips. B-"j-juggie i cant" and with that she cums hard. Jughead thrusts again and feels his release shoot into her.

B-"fuck" they moan. J-"shit" they sit in the position for a second before going to there bed and cuddle up together. They get under the blanket. Betty lays onto jugheads chest and jughead wraps his arms around her. J-"you did good- im proud" betty nods and wraps her arms around his torso. J-"i love you baby" b-"i love you too" betty cuddles closer to jughead. They both fall asleep in each others arms hugging each other tightly!