Hogwarts x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

' It's nice to see you again, M/n.' Serverus greeted, giving him a little smile. He'll look cuter if he smiled more but M/n just kept that thought to himself.

' It's nice to see you two again. Though I can't say the same to Albus.' the said male replied, glancing at the stiff person behind them. Both of them look curiously at the honourable principal as he sweats at the thought of explaining the situation to the two of the most scary instructors in Hogwarts.

' Why? What did he do?' she asked, turning around to face the said person. Serverus did the same.

' Oh, I wonder~. Why don't you tell them what you DID, hmm~?' Dumbledore flinched as he could feel the murderous gaze of M/n despite the sugary smile he put on.

M/n then proceeded to sit on the chair Albus sat on earlier, crossing his legs like a boss. Minerva had her hands on her hips while Serverus crosses his arms as they all look intently at the stuttering principal in front of them. It's funny really, they look like a kid getting scolded by teacher and parents.

' Since you don't seem to be able to speak, I'll just show them the paper.' he said as he hand the crumpled paper to them. Minerva took it and read it as Serverus lean to read it together.

' What is the meaning of this, Albus?!!' she exclaimed putting the letter aside.

' Have you gone nuts?' Serverus chimed in.

' Explain yourself!' M/n flinched a little when Minerva slammed the table. No wonder Albus was so afraid of her, even M/n made a mental note not to mess with her.

' W-Well, Harry Potter is coming and we don't know what will happen. And I don't want to put the other students in grave danger, s-so I was hoping to have M/n as a secret guardian for the kids. I want them to be safe at all times.' he rambled from the fear he was feeling. The room went silent for a little bit before M/n finally spoke.

' Personally, I think your reasoning can be justified.' Dumbledore's eyes light up.

' However!' his head droop down again.

' I can't help but think you forgot that consent is a pivotal detail in this plan, Albus. Not everyone likes to follow sudden orders or just instructions in general. You need to remember that not all people can agree with your actions, that's why we need to discuss with the parties involved, you senile old man.' M/n nagged.

' I'm not an old man!' he retorted.

' And you didn't disagree with the 'senile' part.' M/n smirked, knowing that Albus made a slip. The other two just chuckled at the flustered man.

' Back to the point, you should have at least, discuss this with your two best friends over here. They could have helped you finding the flaws in your plan and suggest ways to improve. Do you understand?'

' Yes...'

' Good. Now, we'll discuss about this together. I'm well aware that you can't really change the student list names, so I guess we'll have to make do with what we have in our plate. Sit down Albus.' M/n continued.

They all discussed on what to do, predicting every single possible outcome in the future and perfected the plan in every single way possible. Once they all feel satisfied with it, they started to chat, catching up with all the years they didn't see each other. Sometimes they laughed and sometimes they told stories of their own little adventure. Then comes the time when M/n had to take his leave.

' Oh, and spare me from the robes, will you? You know how my skin gets with them.' M/n requested as he got up.

' I'll inform the other professors. Thanks for doing this, M/n.' Minerva replied.